Permafrost Diplomacy-A Karma Story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElderCheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

nice I'll give it a look not like I'm getting anywhere with my writing its been one of those days. Also super exciting to see a Karma story I'm thinking of having her in my story myself.

Oh cool you played with AerithRayne so sad to be not on the EU servers

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

I ks-ed mostly on Proving Grounds. I'm sorry. But on Summoner's Rift, no one would wait for my ult to complete it's charge before dropping everything on the enemy... *cries*

(also, it was nice playing with you)

Eyowyn

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElderCheese View Post
nice I'll give it a look not like I'm getting anywhere with my writing its been one of those days. Also super exciting to see a Karma story I'm thinking of having her in my story myself.

Oh cool you played with AerithRayne so sad to be not on the EU servers
Karma needs more love.

Also, I'm on US and so is she!

Ch 2 got edited slightly for my mistake with Warwick's title, by the way.

ElderCheese

04-08-2013

Its a shame though I love her but I don't get to do mid much and that's seems to be where she really shines. Eh now I have to try and get through my writers block so close to finishing the second chapter of my story... don't you hate it when that happens -_-

Yeah US servers though the pugs have been showing me no love these days it seems... though I thought AerithRayne was on the EU server?

Eyowyn

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElderCheese View Post
Its a shame though I love her but I don't get to do mid much and that's seems to be where she really shines. Eh now I have to try and get through my writers block so close to finishing the second chapter of my story... don't you hate it when that happens -_-

Yeah US servers though the pugs have been showing me no love these days it seems... though I thought AerithRayne was on the EU server?
No, Rayny, Silver, and Ceru all seem to be US.
At least, I friend requested people with those names and they all accepted.

/shrug

Would you like to come play with us too? Feel free to add me!

ElderCheese

04-09-2013

Sure I'm always looking for more friendly people to play with

Grand Viper

04-09-2013

Hoy hoy, I saw your post in the Wolfrik thread. I think that'd be fun, to have in him that, but it will be on two conditions if I can be a bossy pants.

1) I would like to help collaborate and write his part
2) I would like you to link to his profile in Player Creations so his name can be spread further.

I also happen to be a big Karma fan, and I can already envision how the conversation between her and him could go =p

Let me know if this is suitable for you and thank you for reading my work!

Eyowyn

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Hoy hoy, I saw your post in the Wolfrik thread. I think that'd be fun, to have in him that, but it will be on two conditions if I can be a bossy pants.

1) I would like to help collaborate and write his part
2) I would like you to link to his profile in Player Creations so his name can be spread further.

I also happen to be a big Karma fan, and I can already envision how the conversation between her and him could go =p

Let me know if this is suitable for you and thank you for reading my work!
Yes and yes!

I want to go over where I see my plot heading with you and where I think he might fit in, which would necessitate spoilers for you, though xD

Eyowyn

04-11-2013

Played an awesome RP-style 3v3 with Grand Viper, Cerubois, and Mr Ratz as Riven, Lux, and Leona respectively. I was Karma.

"Feel the fire of my beliefs!"

"There is no armor stronger than my will!"

"Doubt weakens you."

Fun fun fun!

Eyowyn

04-13-2013

Chapter 3 is up on fanfiction.net!

Enjoy!

Edit: Apparently, there has been some confusion about my gender.

Eyowyn is a lady.
Hi there.

Now everything's cleared up Mr Ratz :P