Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Freljord Lore - Samurai Showdown 2 Style

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vertexon

04-05-2013

For your entertainment-

Looking at all the new lore edits, all the "ominous" references to Lissandra that have been inserted into everyone's bios have become kind of a running theme. Volibear senses evil in Freljord. Sejuani senses evil in Freljord. Anivia senses evil in Freljord. This reminds me a lot of the old fighting game Samurai Showdown 2.

In that game, each character's in-game "bio" just consists of them muttering something about sensing an ominous threat (which turns out to be a witch who is the final boss). Thought the parallel to our recent lore updates was amusing.

Exacerberus

04-05-2013

Lmao, that was funny.

1Eredale

04-05-2013

Bravo, good sir. This made my day.

TheNarvalOfDeath

04-06-2013

LOL!

Not like in League of Legends ya know.... but "laughed out loud", L O L you see?

And to be honest i didnt really laugh loud, i barely smiled, but you know. Lol +1 OP