People that afk in fountain because their losing should be auto permabanned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kr1sys

04-05-2013

Just saying. It's about the most frustrating thing to put up with and their defense is "lol its aram who cares"

It's almost like they feel they get a free pass to troll.

GrosPigeon

04-05-2013

Or have someone go 0/15 and use "it's just aram not tryharding" as an excuse for being fking bad.

Zielmann

04-05-2013

Or we could not take it to extremes, and just report them after the game like you already should be doing.

The real issue is that people don't think that their actions in ARAM count because they are custom games. This is false, and is backed up by the fact that reports from the proving grounds definitely do show up in the tribunal.

Eyemite

04-05-2013

Truth

HaIfhearted

04-05-2013

Sadly, its an excuse used by bads to justify their badness.
Just report them after the game and move on.

Cloudbat

04-05-2013

I report in ARAMS the exact same way I do in Ranked. Needless to say 85-90% of ARAM games end with someone trolling, flaming, or afk.\ and every one of them get reported.

Null Signature

04-05-2013

Slightly less irritating are the people that say "I'm not reporting him for being AFK, it's ARAM, who cares?" That's still really ****ing annoying through.

If I'm on the tribunal, and I see that someone is reported for not taking an ARAM seriously in any way, shape, or form, they are punished. I'm getting sick of dealing with AFKers in 50% of my games, and then they aren't punished because everyone is like "LOL WHO CARES GO PLAY RANKED."

I think that refusing to report toxic players is toxic in itself.

Dukasho

04-05-2013

/agree
I report regularly.

The attitude of most people in ARAM's is so frustrating. I enjoy ARAM's, but I have never been more mad while playing (other than ranked, I have the worst luck with ranked, gave up trying)

Kr1sys

04-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zielmann View Post
Or we could not take it to extremes, and just report them after the game like you already should be doing.

The real issue is that people don't think that their actions in ARAM count because they are custom games. This is false, and is backed up by the fact that reports from the proving grounds definitely do show up in the tribunal.
They take it to the extremes by acting like it's a free pass to troll.

I say, make an example

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr1sys View Post
They take it to the extremes by acting like it's a free pass to troll.

I say, make an example
then make them an example and report them after, the tribunal will take care of them. If they have been to the tribunal enough then they will be perma-banned