Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ADAM (Draft) With Lobby Bans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrosPigeon

04-05-2013

Since everyone always picks/bans the same champions over and over again, I decided to host ADAM (Draft) games including lobby bans.

The lobby bans are the following; Alistar Fiddlesticks Heimerdinger Nidalee Jayce Lux Sona Soraka

Those champions are picked/banned in the vast majority of ADAM games and I judge them to have game breaking elements in their kit.

I decided to remove them from the champion pool, to promote creative play over "pick what is OP". The meta is very stagnant for ADAM and I think this would create diversity in the matchups.

The game remains the same, you still have 3 bans per team on top of the lobby bans and you pick turn by turn.

I am looking for dedicated players or possibly a premade to play this game with/against. In the case of a premade, this would be played against me and friends of my own.

What is a Wolf

04-06-2013

Shud add lux to this mate

edit: reading, what is it

The 0regon Trail

04-08-2013

Count me in if you can get enough people for this. I don't trust most pubs to adhere to lobby bans, especially since people seem to think custom mode is exempt from Tribunal and that they can do whatever they want without punishment. >_>

Mathaios

04-12-2013

I have seen your games from time to time i have enjoyed them.

Anyway, you should try to contact Shinry Sunce, he also host draft games with a bunch of people and most of the time we get some nice games c:

ericl85

04-14-2013

We need to somehow convince Riot to make Draft queue for Howling Abyss. If you read the complaints/suggestions regarding ARAM, so many of them would be solved in Draft mode.