Lilandry's + Rylai's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snewdy

04-05-2013

Does the snare off rylai's trigger the double damage from lilandry?

Just a simple question

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

04-05-2013

Yes.

Balls of Legend

04-05-2013

Yes.

Linna Excel

04-05-2013

Yes, but the question really is what champs should you build one or both on.

TroyM88

04-08-2013

I always build Lilandry's and Rylai's on Diana.

I can imagine they are good picks on any mid that needs to be a bit tanky.

Irelia Bot

04-08-2013

Singed and Rumble both tend to get these and arguably make it broken if you consider that it 4% of your health each second on top of all the other damage. Note that both still have among the highest consistent win rates in the game as well. Just one of those things that is not really being addressed with the season 3 item overhaul.

Geminex

04-08-2013

This combo's good on any champ that uses AP and does sustained magic damage. Poke-heavy champs can benefit from it, but I like it most on tanky APs like Amumu and Singed. The extra HP and AP benefit them both, and the rylai's+liandry's, plus liandry pene are excellent for giving both a lot of threat, even without too much extra AP. Rumble is also a good choice, though I'm not as used to him.

Khalahn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulbladez View Post
Singed and Rumble both tend to get these and arguably make it broken if you consider that it 4% of your health each second on top of all the other damage. Note that both still have among the highest consistent win rates in the game as well. Just one of those things that is not really being addressed with the season 3 item overhaul.
4% of CURRENT health. It's really not THAT dangerous. The spell pen, however, is going to cause you plenty of pain ^^

Irelia Bot

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalahn View Post
4% of CURRENT health. It's really not THAT dangerous. The spell pen, however, is going to cause you plenty of pain ^^
Still have been the only champs consistently over 53% win rate for the past 2 months.

THis is a item combo was likely not fully considered when it was addeed and buffed. While you might say that it is only 4% current health it adds up fast and with the 800 health from these items there is no sacrifice in actual tanking getting them. Just stepping in singed poison is 16.7% health that you are effectively losing and that is without the 70 +.3 AP added in. It just makes it too easy for tanky AP champs to abuse this combo. They should make the 4% movement impairment bonus from champions only and not from items.

Quepha

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulbladez View Post
Still have been the only champs consistently over 53% win rate for the past 2 months.

THis is a item combo was likely not fully considered when it was addeed and buffed. While you might say that it is only 4% current health it adds up fast and with the 800 health from these items there is no sacrifice in actual tanking getting them. Just stepping in singed poison is 16.7% health that you are effectively losing and that is without the 70 +.3 AP added in. It just makes it too easy for tanky AP champs to abuse this combo. They should make the 4% movement impairment bonus from champions only and not from items.
two mostly offensive items is a huge penalty for tank champions and i know riot considered the implications, in fact i'm pretty sure these items were designed around each other.