Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IMO Sejuani doesn't feel as fluid to play anymore...anyone else?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OvernightSiren

04-07-2013

bump

Bombkirby

04-07-2013

Quote:
TheBakerman:
If they made the transition from Q into an autoattack to activate W more I dont know...reliable? There's been plenty of times I've charged into a group and couldn't get my W off because she just kind of derps there for a second after you charge.

Really? I found it simple to W a knocked-up target since they can't do anything to stop a knock-up.

AriesMajor

04-07-2013

Quote:
OvernightSiren:
She just doesn't feel as fluid as she used to, her combo feels kinda chunky. Does that make sense to anyone else? Idk...so far I'm just feeling like my clears are a LOT slower but my ganks are maybe a little better. And just the way her abilities flow into one another just don't feel as fluid as before. Like there's too big a gap between the cast time of each ability. I think it's called a "global cooldown" or something? I don't recall, but I remember Riot referring to it in reference to Orianna buffs last summer...idk, it just feels sort of off for me.

Anyone else agree or see where I'm coming from?
Likewise, anyone else agree with her slower jungle clears?

Her kit will feel less smooth if you're aiming for smooth, her kit feels more impactful now....WAY MORE. The Q range is...meh, the only skill on her tree that feels wacky is her flail spin before, and her passive slow because her auto attack range is ridiculously short.

As big as that damn character is, I should be able to get at least a little extra auto attack range to land the flail slow wtf.

OvernightSiren

04-07-2013

bump

OvernightSiren

04-08-2013

bump

OvernightSiren

04-09-2013

bump

ZeroSoulreaver

04-09-2013

I think she's fine, no she isn't as fluid because you have to prepare W early. I still kind of like it though because it's a good lead in for her Q or R combos.

Ogaflow

04-09-2013

I feel she is fluid enough outside of her W animation. It feels wonky and looks a little funny when she tries to swing her flail for AoE damage while auto attacking a fleeing enemy.

My biggest gripe is the visual change of her ultimate. It looked awesome visually before. Now it just looks bland and not awesome at all. When I first threw it I thought I had used a basic ability and had to look at the skill again to make sure I had used it. Really underwhelming visually... which sucks considering they had gotten it so right before... Why even change it? lol

JuanBarco

Recruiter

04-09-2013

I feel she is less fluid as well.

There are changes I like and dislike. I like the new passive and moving her current passive to another ability. I Like the Ult change and hew q change.

I do not like the next attack glacial Storm start..... It is clunky and sometimes you aren't in AA range to start it...