Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IMO Sejuani doesn't feel as fluid to play anymore...anyone else?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puppy Storm

04-05-2013

I find, without looking at animations, that Sejuani moves more fluidly than ever. The synergy between her abilities is phenomenal, and the base damage is ridiculous nowadays. She only has to build health and she's a fast moving powerhouse of abilities that chain together.

Bombkirby

04-05-2013

I'm not sure why they thought they needed to add the auto attack portion on W. It's a bit misplaced. I GUESS it works with sheen items (frozen fist namely) but it didn't add much of an impact.

Ibuki Suika

04-05-2013

i agree.

Ishinokao

04-05-2013

I'm gonna wait for them to fix her auto attack bug before I think about her fluidity.

Misentro

04-05-2013

I think it'd be nice if, in addition to auto attacking, hitting someone with an ability also procced your W. That way you could use W, Q in and it would start immediately.

Her Q also feels weird. I didn't play Sej much before the rework but it feels like it's getting stopped short or something.

OvernightSiren

04-06-2013

Quote:
Misentro:
I think it'd be nice if, in addition to auto attacking, hitting someone with an ability also procced your W. That way you could use W, Q in and it would start immediately.

Her Q also feels weird. I didn't play Sej much before the rework but it feels like it's getting stopped short or something.

That second part is EXACTLY how I feel about her new Q, especially when compared to her old one.

Trund1e

04-06-2013

Quote:
OvernightSiren:
That second part is EXACTLY how I feel about her new Q, especially when compared to her old one.

That's because they lowered the range of her Q, if you could check the patch notes from Reign of Gaming or Surrender@20 you'll find out that her Q's range has been lowered, and not just by a little by A LOT.

MrSmileyy

04-06-2013

Quote:
ShadyElf:
The lack of fluidity comes from her W.
1. particle effect isn't as vivid. Don't see why they had to change it from live.
2. it doesn't feel "continuous" like Sej's current W or Shyvana's W.
3. having to trigger it with an autoattack just feels jarring.

She's still overall pretty fun, her Q is better now and her ult is still fine. Just gotta fix the weird choppiness of W. Another way of putting the W change for me is going from smooth 60 FPS to 20 or something. To be clear it isn't causing frame rate issues but that's how it feels like

this, I feelt its functionality is fine but it feels jerky

TheBakerman

04-06-2013

If they made the transition from Q into an autoattack to activate W more I dont know...reliable? There's been plenty of times I've charged into a group and couldn't get my W off because she just kind of derps there for a second after you charge.

OvernightSiren

04-07-2013

bump