Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zac remake

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pbM9000

04-05-2013

no i meant my version was terrible at jungling. i know the currect zac can jungle just fine

auspiciousCzar

04-06-2013

First of all: What playing style are you trying to achieve? Tank/Jungle, like the original Zac?

pbM9000

04-06-2013

more or less the same roles he fills now. he can lane or jungle and can initiate fights/disengage with escapes. just being a big meatwall in general. i guess my version is more slighted toward laning. i believe adding aoe magic to his pillar makes his jungle viable however.

i thought these changes would make his in game much more dynamic and add visually appealing plays while rewarding high level decision making and mechanics. the combination of things he can do with this skillset is huge and dangerous in the hands of the right player

3mptylord

04-06-2013

I'm not even going to read it because you said he's not fun in the first line. He's on-par with Fizz and Ziggs in my opinion (and while I don't think his voice matches his appearance, he says some funny things too). The only thing I think he needs is for his Elastic Slingshot to ignore terrain collision while in the air, similar to what they did with Tristana a while back (i.e. it only checks for terrain in the landing zone). He's got the Riven issue where if he tries to jump parallel to a wall but too close to it, and he hits it while in the air and just lands.