Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lissandra a new AP jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OJ7

04-05-2013

Heres what I think:

I think it is interesting that Zac and Lissandra add a viability for an AP jungle which allows for a bruiser mid lane. I think the AP mid lane meta is becoming something of history.

Let me know if you agree/disagree or think she would be better somewhere else

Here is why I think she is viable in the jungle.

All of her abilities are area of effect. Although at first the CD's are long, once she gets past lvl 5 she can clear at an exceptional rate so long as she has blue buff. If there is a bruiser mid lane this shouldn't be a problem.

She has an extremely powerful ganking ability. She has a load of cc even level 3. When she hits level 6, that ganking power gets even more powerful.

My first game as her in a normal 5v5 I was able to get fed in such a way that I actually solo'd the baron.

Her ult allows for towerdiving. She can go through the wall, do some damage (while takinga bit of damage) and then ult herself while she still has sufficient health making her untargetable. Then flash away after hopefully securing the kill/kills.

She can move around the jungle slightly slower then zac but with more effectiveness. All of her abilities do a high amount of damage so even when she uses her glacial path to move through the jungle she can do massive amounts of damage to the neutrals that she is teleporting to.(She needs to be build as a heavy ap nuker and you can watch the video I post to see why.)

her first item should be spell vamp oriented preferably inexpensive. Her second item should be zonyas. This maximizes her survivability early on. After grabbing these two items, not only can she jungle non stop with the spell vamp but she can also crush in lane by initiating, taking some damage, and then becoming completely untargetable and undamagable for nearly 4 seconds (with her ult and zonyas combined). This is better then kayles ult.

Lissandra is definitely strong. As strong as Zac was in the jungle, she may have him beat if you do it right.

Lissandra Jungle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqxUS4WYK0w
Zac Jungle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH-SOvoH0Fc

Dukatenscheisser

04-05-2013

I can't be nice but I watched your video.

Faptain Teemo

04-05-2013

How the heck did you get 800 ap? That's nuts lol.

I looked at her as a roaming mid but it looks like she has the Naut syndrome of once she gets going in the jungle, it's not as bad as early game.

Kachine

04-05-2013

Her clear time is horrible, also, her jungle sustain is horrible. Any decent jungler will counter jungle you and most likely kill you at your red buff. Her mana costs are also extremely high to use in the jungle since you'll be spamming Q all the time so you'll most likely be limited to jungling her when you have a mid who doesnt require blue buff. Her early ganking potentials are honestly mediocre, the snare is nice but its only 1.25 sec ish I believe. Her ganks do get a lot better at 6 but by then, you'll already be extremely behind. She can jungle but she's not that great at it at all with current stats.

WarmShower

04-05-2013

Lissandra doesn't have much early damage.

Dukatenscheisser

04-05-2013

Jungle Lissandra is a free first blood for for any opponent playing a real Jungler. She runs out of mana even with blue buff and only using Q W.

Noric

04-05-2013

I dont think your video is much to gauge off of other than the fact that lissandra ganks well and scales well (both of which are not reliant on jungling). The enemy team without a jungler and you not even getting red until 10 minutes says that you have not found an extremely workable system for it yet. I'm not saying the potential isn't there (her ganks are godly) but there is still the block of getting through early game.