Win report data, interesting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kingdo

04-05-2013

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...&range=monthly
Despite everyone claiming lux and nid are "omg super duper OP in aram" they don't even break the top charts in win %. This chart looks pretty close to what I have always believed are the best ARAM toons. A good heimer can easily dominate a game with missile poke and group health regen vs all but the most ridiculous team comps.

Null Signature

04-05-2013

I'm surprised Jayce isn't on there.

Leona surprised me at first, but if you think about it, she has a ****load of CC.

KaXaSA51

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
*LoLKing data is highly inaccurate -- it's a fun site, but please do not quote it as evidence for Zed's power level (in either direction, it's entirely possible for a champion to show at 53% on LoLKing and be fine or weak);

ZerglingsForZion

04-05-2013

If theses were only 3% shifts that would be one thing. The top 10 Characters are all 58% or higher with heimer almost winning 2 games for everyone lost. That's statistically significant, no arguing about that. One thing to note, is that nids and luxs are really, really popular and for many, annoying to play against.

Zielmann

04-05-2013

Edit: I'm a failure.

Cait and Lux are in 14th and 15th by the monthly trends. Click the expand button above the chart to see it listed out to 15.

Kalarepa

04-05-2013

For me those statistics say, that we could use higher heal reduction for this map. 10/15 highest win ratio spots are filled with healers and self healers. Healers are also really annoying to play against, at least for me. And if there are healers in both teams, games become pretty boring.

kingdo

04-05-2013

Sona is pretty amazing, I've had multiple games as Sona being #1 dmg to champs, #1 healing, #1 dmg taken. yeah that's right, I was dps, support and tank. gg. Sidenote, Lux, yi, and nid are all super powerful but suffer from long cooldowns and need people to be low health to shine.
Cait is just beast, prolly #1 RADC.

Bensam123

04-05-2013

I would definitely be interested in where they actually get their stats from. As far as I know Riot doesn't make game data publicly available...

There is this: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=932182

But it's not active yet. So the integrity of this data is highly questionable.

That aside, if ARAM is random, one would question why there is such a huge difference between champion picks (discounting ABAM and ADAM). Lux and Heimer are picked a lot, compared to like Galio. Also sorta funny, Galio has a pretty big margin between wins and loses as well.

I can't imagine this all being from dodges. There are a significant number of them, but there are also a significant number of people that dodge when they see lux or heimer so it should sorta even out.

You could take a guess about Lux and Nidalee though. It isn't just 'good' people that play them. Other players see people dominating with them so they pick them up even if they don't have the skill level to play them properly. That's probably why they aren't in the top 10. It has nothing to do with the hero not being OP.