Riot please listen to us

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aikido Hime

04-07-2013

Riot, we love your game. But why don't you pay attention to our posts on the forums? To our champion suggestions? If you want us to be happy with champions and the game modifications, then please actually read our posts that we put the time and effort to create. We are your fans and loyal players, and just want the game to be better and to see some changes. Maybe for the champion suggestions forum you can narrow it down to 10 finalists and then let us vote on our favorite during an allotted time, and the one with the most votes will be created. Just a suggestion, but there are people on here who absolutely love the game and want it to be improved, but this is the only place to go and they get ignored. Maybe if this gets enough likes and comments, riot will actually read it.

Aikido Hime

04-08-2013

Also, I didn't write this as a hate post. I love League of Legends, it is one of my favorite pass times. It's just a shame to see things like the champion suggestions forum go to complete waste. I do believe that Riot reads our posts asking for help, but I feel that our game and champion suggestions are largely overlooked and that this is not fair to the faithful League of Legends players. Thank you Riot if you actually do read this

Sammystorm

04-08-2013

true story

RelaxingBrownies

04-08-2013

To be fair, the champion suggestion thread makes GD look like they're all challenger.

CryoTyrfing

04-08-2013

It's not like we haven't gotten what we wanted before.

Lee Sin not as an april fool's joke? Check
Strong female tank? Check
Manly ADC? Check
Armored Bear? Check
Bunnygirl Riven? Check
AstroNautilus? Check
Pool Party Ziggs? Check
Morello even confirmed Dragon Master Swain is in the works, no ETA of course.

pivonaut

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryoTyrfing View Post
It's not like we haven't gotten what we wanted before.

Lee Sin not as an april fool's joke? Check
Strong female tank? Check
Manly ADC? Check
Armored Bear? Check
Bunnygirl Riven? Check
AstroNautilus? Check
Pool Party Ziggs? Check
Morello even confirmed Dragon Master Swain is in the works, no ETA of course.
Until we get Barn, the Sentient Barn, I'm going to treat all of these as mere coincidence.