Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unofficial Lissandra Skin Concept: Masquerade Lissandra!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calderweiss

04-05-2013

DISCLAIMER: I do not have any artwork yet. Please do not ignore my concept just because I am not an artist.

We've all seen the recently announced Lissandra, the ice witch.

If you've noticed her flowing, graceful movments and shifting ice crystals that follow her when she moves, you might realize the validity of this skin concept with her elegant skin potential.

Head: Instead of the lady gaga double triangle face mask, Lissandra would instead have a lavender masquerade face mask. The design would be two butterfly wings spreading outward from her face shimmering in several different colors. Lissandra could either keep the braid or have a higher maintenance 'do in a victorian hair style.

Costume: The dress itself would be black and lavender colored, with a kind of stained glass, shimmer pattern on the cloth. The sleeves would end at the top of the bicep, but a long elbow to fingertip length glove would cover the rest of Lissandra's arm. The glove would have lace spiraling around it like a candy cane, in either lavender lace or a long butterfly wing pattern.

You would not see her feet. Instead of shifting crystals around her ankles, she would instead have purple roses sprout from the ground (just like in the game okami, where flowers would spring up whee you ran) and follow her around her ankles. Lissandra would be constantly walking in a flower bed of lavender roses.

Recall: Lissandra stretches out her arms, and the roses around her ankles would shoot upward to her chest, reaching her head at the instant right before she teleported to the base.

Ice Shard: A dark vine or purple spear of energy would shoot forward from her palms, shedding energy particles or rose petals as it traveled. Hitting an enemy, it would explode behind them in a burst of petals or butterflies.

Ring of Frost: Lissandra would wrap her enemies in vines covered in the lavender roses. Nuff said here.

Glacial Path: A large energy butterfly shoots forward in a path, and should Lissandra decide to teleport to its location, she would arrive in a burst of petals.

Frozen Tomb: Simple, Lissandra turns herself or her enemy into a large bouquet, with a stained glass pattern on the ground below. Petals would rain from the sky in the area OR butterflies would flap around in the area of effect.

So that's my skin concept for the up and coming Lissandra. Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments below, and I'll take a look at them. Good ideas will be put in the original post, with credit to whoever suggested the addition.

Anyone willing to contribute art to flesh out the concept would be much appreciated.If this or a similar skin somehow becomes a reality I will thank whoever does the art with rp, if I'm not stone broke by the time it is released. Realize that this may not become a skin, but I would really appreciate if a good deviantart user made this concept a reality.

Calderweiss

04-05-2013

Now why downvote me without giving feedback/criticism?

Calderweiss

04-06-2013

Who set the downvote bot to downvote me? Screw that guy.