OLAF and Frjord War

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Subalternate01

04-05-2013

I want to see the Ice viking kick ass and take names too. Any way how he can take a part in this battle over the frozen tundra?

Morec0

04-05-2013

Dunno. How much stake does he actually have in Freljord? From what I can tell he could care less about Valoran in general, all he wants is to head home to Lokfar. BUT, if he DID take a side, I imagine he would side with Sejuani; the Beserkers homeland was:

Quote:
a barren tundra where all creatures must vie bitterly for every resource.
That kind of lifestyle fits in rather nicely with Sejuani's new Darwinist ideals. They'd get along well.

Subalternate01

04-05-2013

Agreed, that or either see Olaf go maverick and fight all three sides by himself. That would be a wild wrestlemaina type plot twist I am sure all of us would get a kick out of.

Overall it is good to see epic plots like this take root. Makes me excited for the new champions, going to make my wallet hurt for the new skins, and even try a few of the old champions out again in normal's.

Loving the revamped lore, just hoping all players who just play the game and dont care for lore can get exposure to it through the blogs instead of through just the forums.

Solzan Nemesis

04-05-2013

I think you mean Brolaf. He will just set back and watch.

Subalternate01

04-05-2013

With some ice cold beers :-)

CabecoteNA

04-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morec0 View Post
Dunno. How much stake does he actually have in Freljord? From what I can tell he could care less about Valoran in general, all he wants is to head home to Lokfar. BUT, if he DID take a side, I imagine he would side with Sejuani; the Beserkers homeland was:

That kind of lifestyle fits in rather nicely with Sejuani's new Darwinist ideals. They'd get along well.
That would actually be awesome!