new items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AZINAR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

i am not certain where to post this but i was thinking of some new items that riot could
make and was going to post them to figure out if perhaps people thought they were interesting

the first idea i had is called razor wind the image would be of a bow of some sorts
it would be made from obviously open to suggestions i came up with a pickaxe and
the brutalizer and it has a combine cost of 288 its cost is 2500 gold total

and here are the final stats

razor wind = bow image
2500 gold
50 dmg
10% cdr
10 arpen
unique passive:
on spell hit it sends 8 arrows in 8 directions dealing
40% ad targets can only be hit by one arrow (3 sec cd)

the arrows would go north, northeast, east, southeast, ect.

any suggestions or if you would know a better place to post this let me know
azinar

koishii

04-05-2013

So much aoe! That would be cool. It would look awesome too!

AZINAR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

thought it would be an interesting idea

awkwardbowman

04-06-2013

I like the idea of it, but it makes me curious if you're going to limit it to just melee or ranged, much like hurricane and hydra (since it seems almost like a combo of both) or if you're going to add a buff for melee users.

AZINAR

04-07-2013

think of it more of a sheen proc but instead of it being on your next auto atk its on spell hit like an ashes volley or an ez mystic shot (aoe spells it would be the first target hit)

AZINAR

04-08-2013

bump?

Irelia Bot

04-08-2013

Alright so I have a few questions about this item.

Do the 40% arrows apply on hit effects?
Do the arrows come from the user or the final location of the ability used say an Ashe ult his akali would ashe or akali be the source this is just not fully clear in the description?
Will this cause a lawsuit between Riot and Pokemon because Razor Wind is a pokemon move?

AZINAR

04-10-2013

it would need to be tested to see if on hit effects would not break the item (i think that it would) and the arrows would come from the location of the target hit and i certainly hope that riot would not have a lawsuit because of this ... and the name is open to suggestions just thought that razor wind sounded appropriate thank you for taking the time to ask questions its very appreciated thx again
azinar

AZINAR

04-13-2013

bump

The Best Godyr

04-14-2013

Bump, might need the stats tweaked of course.