Alice and Sam's Birthday Extravaganza (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam smiled, looking at the necklaces, "Aww that's sweet of you Nevin. Hey Alice, catch!"

"Wha-" Sam tossed one of the necklaces toward Alice, who just barely caught it on her thumb, "Oh cool. Thanks Nevin!"

The two put on their jewelry as Alice returned her attention back to Tybressa.
"you are very welcome" He smiles back to the two. From Her seat Lilith loudly exclaimed "aww come on!" as Vi had died in the match on tv. she looked around for a moment, then giggles as she goes back to watching.

"So what sort of things do you two have going on during this wondrous occasion?" Nevin asked. He took notice of the others coming in, and subtly waves at them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Tempest

Senior Member

04-05-2013

((Happy B-Day! On a side note, please have this finished by the 17th, as I would like people to give me presents on my B-Day as well.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Pinky waved at Alice before noticing her cake. It had a tinge of something that he hadn't sensed in his other sweets before and it made his eyes all googly. The blob went to Alice before giving her leg a hug.
Alice smiled as she looked at the blob attached to her leg.

"Aww isn't that sweet," Alice replied, bending down to pick the blob up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance
*Brand is led into the room by two heavily armored guards, each holding one of his handcuffed arms*

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday...now give me some cake!

*The guards each say happy birthday in a more conventional way, handing Alice a present (containing two glowing red pendants) labelled, "From Brand".*

I was bored. Walked around this institute, with my guards here. Saw this room, went to get a gift. Enjoy
Sam turned to see Brand and his guards, blushing a bit, "Oh...well thanks for stopping
Alice looked down at the gift she was given, somewhat content with just opening it now. But, she suppressed her urges and placed in on the nearby table with Jayce's gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci15
Lizzy was walking to the library to do some studying, even though she new she would fall asleep within 2 minutes of siting in the dead quiet, extremely boring library. As she was headed there, she noticed a room with music blasting out of it, she decided to check out the room, easily being able to tell it was a celebration of some sort, when she walked into the room, she noticed that there was two people, a boy and girl, at the entrance, "Hello, I couldn't happen but to notice that there was a celebration of some sort going on in here, mind if I ask what the occasion is?"
Sam smiled at the new patron to enter their room, "Oh, it's a birthday party for Alice and I," She responded happily, "Come on in. The party's just getting started."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin
"you are very welcome" He smiles back to the two. From Her seat Lilith loudly exclaimed "aww come on!" as Vi had died in the match on tv. she looked around for a moment, then giggles as she goes back to watching.

"So what sort of things do you two have going on during this wondrous occasion?" Nevin asked. He took notice of the others coming in, and subtly waves at them.
"Well Alice set up karaoke if you dared to sing," Sam challenged, "But for the most part, it's just us hanging out, eating cake, and drinking punch or Demacian ale...your choice really."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Well Alice set up karaoke if you dared to sing," Sam challenged, "But for the most part, it's just us hanging out, eating cake, and drinking punch or Demacian ale...your choice really."
"hmm well that all does sound good" He had said "people do say i have a pretty good singing voice, though it has been a while since i did so publicly. It might break the ice if any single ladies decide to come by." He would chuckle, and lightly nudge Sam.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-05-2013

Tybresa chuckles lightly.

A karaoke, eh? Oh, you know me so well - I'd be looking forward to it!

She tilts her head slightly, narrowing her eyebrows at the sight of Pinky. She glared at it angrily for a moment ....

... but then simply eased off to smile at it.

He has a sweet tooth, that is for certain. His name would be Pinky ... we've been acquainted before.

Tybresa chuckled and excitedly waved at Brand.

Hello, Brand - glad to see you stop by! She raises her eyebrow at the guards ... and smirks. Would these two lads accompanying you prefer to stick by watching your back or would they rather spend their time having fun?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Jarvan IV

Member

04-05-2013

Jarvan IV walked into the room with a small box in his hand. While he was normally not one to mingle formally like this often- he found a birthday to be a good enough reason to visit. A Demacian deserved to have celebration for keeping the path, therefore a Demacian SUMMONER should receive a gift from the Prince himself. It was a simple enough token, a magic music box he had spotted in a store which played music dependant on the owners mood. He didn't know the summoner by name, he was bad with them, but anyone should receive a gift for their birthday!

"Greetings! I apologize for my tardiness but nevertheless I wish you a Happy Birthday" Jarvan would say. Pretty much barging in with full armor and lance straight to Alice. Jarvan IV was not one to beat around the bush. "May your coming years be fruitful in all your endeavours. Demacian, now and forever" The Prince said before looking around, "Now... Where is the cake" he said before leaving in search of some sweets.

When he met the other one residing here he would give them their gift. Unfortunately his stomach was controlling him now instead of his wits.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"hmm well that all does sound good" He had said "people do say i have a pretty good singing voice, though it has been a while since i did so publicly. It might break the ice if any single ladies decide to come by." He would chuckle, and lightly nudge Sam.
Sam chuckled, returning the nudge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora
Tybresa chuckles lightly.

A karaoke, eh? Oh, you know me so well - I'd be looking forward to it!

She tilts her head slightly, narrowing her eyebrows at the sight of Pinky. She glared at it angrily for a moment ....

... but then simply eased off to smile at it.

He has a sweet tooth, that is for certain. His name would be Pinky ... we've been acquainted before.

Tybresa chuckled and excitedly waved at Brand.

Hello, Brand - glad to see you stop by! She raises her eyebrow at the guards ... and smirks. Would these two lads accompanying you prefer to stick by watching your back or would they rather spend their time having fun?
"Oh you met Pinky too?" Alice asked, "Cool."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Jarvan IV
Jarvan IV walked into the room with a small box in his hand. While he was normally not one to mingle formally like this often- he found a birthday to be a good enough reason to visit. A Demacian deserved to have celebration for keeping the path, therefore a Demacian SUMMONER should receive a gift from the Prince himself. It was a simple enough token, a magic music box he had spotted in a store which played music dependant on the owners mood. He didn't know the summoner by name, he was bad with them, but anyone should receive a gift for their birthday!

"Greetings! I apologize for my tardiness but nevertheless I wish you a Happy Birthday" Jarvan would say. Pretty much barging in with full armor and lance straight to Alice. Jarvan IV was not one to beat around the bush. "May your coming years be fruitful in all your endeavours. Demacian, now and forever" The Prince said before looking around, "Now... Where is the cake" he said before leaving in search of some sweets.

When he met the other one residing here he would give them their gift. Unfortunately his stomach was controlling him now instead of his wits.
Alice looked up as Jarvan entered the room, feeling somewhat honored he would even think to arrive at their party.

"Oh Prince Jarvan, greetings," Alice started, bowing her head, "Um...Cake is over on the table. Hold on I'll get some plates."

Alice rushed over to the kitchen room, getting a few glass plates out of one of the cupboards and walking over to the table where Pinky had placed the cake, watching the Prince respectfully, but trying her best not to keep eye contact too long.

She quickly cut off a piece off using the nearby knife, handing the plate off to Jarvan, "Here you are Prince Jarvan."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

04-05-2013

Pinky was still in Alice's arms with a smile. Even though some were not as happy to see him, his smile would always be there. It was his nature to be extremely happy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BingmyBong

Senior Member

04-05-2013

Max was a bit surprised to hear something come out of this girl's mouth, Max was great at many things, having a conversation, was defineteŠy not one of them, he did however manage to mumble something "So He what is cause for this celebration" he waited for an answer, whiile looking for a person he might recall in his memory, He spotted one, well now he at least had a diversion, if there conversatio was hitting rock bottom.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam chuckled, returning the nudge.
"so where is this karaoke anyways? he asked looking around a bit. " I better get started before I lose my nerve." He finished with a laugh.