Alice and Sam's Birthday Extravaganza (Open RP)

12345612 ... 34
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Just a match between Piltover and Demacia," Alice remarked, "It's an old one but not much else was on."

"We've been great actually," Sam answered Nevin, "How about you guys?"
"ah i see" Lilith smiles as she watches intently on the match

"We have been as good as we can. Llilith still has no memory of me, and it looks like it might not come back. but at least she is doing great otherwise. It does get a little lonely, being single again." Nevin said to Sam.

AODRG

04-05-2013

Alice smiled, returning the hug gladfully before responding.

"I've been doing great," She started, "I went to go see the Council about my chances of becoming a champion. They said they would consider my application closely."

AODRG

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"ah i see" Lilith smiles as she watches intently on the match

"We have been as good as we can. Llilith still has no memory of me, and it looks like it might not come back. but at least she is doing great otherwise. It does get a little lonely, being single again." Nevin said to Sam.
"Well try finding a new girl then," Sam replied back casually, in a tone that clearly showed she didn't mean it entirely, "I'm sure Fortune could help with that. How's the Temple coming along. Any new progress in the last couple days? I'm sorry I couldn't be there...been stuck on the night shift all week."

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Tybresa clapped her hands delightfully. Glad to hear that - and even gladder about that! Best of luck, my dear.

She looked around the room, seeming quite energetic. So, do you have anything prepared for your party here? Anything fun to do?~

TheShadowOfChaos

04-05-2013

Pinky came to Sam and Alice's birthday party with a large cake and set it onto the table for the two. IT was a masterpiece that Pinky took pride in because he was a gourmet of sweets.

Xander Blade

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Well try finding a new girl then," Sam replied back casually, in a tone that clearly showed she didn't mean it entirely, "I'm sure Fortune could help with that. How's the Temple coming along. Any new progress in the last couple days? I'm sorry I couldn't be there...been stuck on the night shift all week."
"yeah, I just might make a visit there some time. She seems good with that sort of thing" He said with a chuckle. "its been going well so far. After the incident the Solari have been alot more cautious about trying to stop us. so thats one good thing." He took a moment to dig through one of his coat pockets to retrieve two necklace boxes "here this is for you two" the necklaces inside was identical; silver and had a a purple glowing crescent pendant hanging from the chain "I thought you two might like these." he said with a smile.

AODRG

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa clapped her hands delightfully. Glad to hear that - and even gladder about that! Best of luck, my dear.

She looked around the room, seeming quite energetic. So, do you have anything prepared for your party here? Anything fun to do?~
"Well that depends on what you want to do," Alice started, "We have a karaoke machine setup if you wanted to show off your singing talent."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos
Pinky came to Sam and Alice's birthday party with a large cake and set it onto the table for the two. IT was a masterpiece that Pinky took pride in because he was a gourmet of sweets.
Alice's attention went straight toward Pinky as he entered with a large, well designed cake. She couldn't help but feel just a hint of jealousy when she looked over at her...less than impressive cake still sitting on the counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin
yeah, I just might make a visit there some time. She seems good with that sort of thing" He said with a chuckle. "its been going well so far. After the incident the Solari have been alot more cautious about trying to stop us. so thats one good thing." He took a moment to dig through one of his coat pockets to retrieve two necklace boxes "here this is for you two" the necklaces inside was identical; silver and had a a purple glowing crescent pendant hanging from the chain "I thought you two might like these." he said with a smile.
Sam smiled, looking at the necklaces, "Aww that's sweet of you Nevin. Hey Alice, catch!"

"Wha-" Sam tossed one of the necklaces toward Alice, who just barely caught it on her thumb, "Oh cool. Thanks Nevin!"

The two put on their jewelry as Alice returned her attention back to Tybressa.

TheShadowOfChaos

04-05-2013

Pinky waved at Alice before noticing her cake. It had a tinge of something that he hadn't sensed in his other sweets before and it made his eyes all googly. The blob went to Alice before giving her leg a hug.

AskTheVengeance

04-05-2013

*Brand is led into the room by two heavily armored guards, each holding one of his handcuffed arms*

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday...now give me some cake!

*The guards each say happy birthday in a more conventional way, handing Alice a present (containing two glowing red pendants) labelled, "From Brand".*

I was bored. Walked around this institute, with my guards here. Saw this room, went to get a gift. Enjoy.

Ricci15

04-05-2013

Lizzy was walking to the library to do some studying, even though she new she would fall asleep within 2 minutes of siting in the dead quiet, extremely boring library. As she was headed there, she noticed a room with music blasting out of it, she decided to check out the room, easily being able to tell it was a celebration of some sort, when she walked into the room, she noticed that there was two people, a boy and girl, at the entrance, "Hello, I couldn't happen but to notice that there was a celebration of some sort going on in here, mind if I ask what the occasion is?"

12345612 ... 34