Alice and Sam's Birthday Extravaganza (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

04-20-2013

"Oh dear. That much of a rascal is she?" She said with a wide smile. Upon seeing Sammantha looking over her eyes widened as she saw Lulu.
"Oh dear. Yeah... She is an interesting one that one... I think Alice might of been a bit too eager with the open door policy." She said, alluding back to their in-hospital conversation.

Fiona smiled, giving a bit of a bow at Liliths comment and smiled shyly at the clapping. She made a funny squeak sound when she saw Lulu, before composing herself and smiling to her.
"Oh hi Lulu." She looked back to Alice when she spoke.
"Oooh, random random! What do you think?" She said excitedly, directing her question at Lilith.

Xander Blade

04-21-2013

Lilith would smile and wave to Lulu as she enters the room "Ah hello Lulu, nice of you to join."

she then turns to Fiona, and shrugged. "Random is quite fine with me dear. Go ahead." she grins

AODRG

04-21-2013

"Alright random it is," Alice exclaimed. She scrolled on screen up to random and clicked.

Suddenly the song started up, with the only indication of what it is being the title shone before the music started.

Alice readied her mic, singing her part as best she could.

Equiste

04-21-2013

Fiona giggles, smiling towards the screen.
"Well guess we better try to keep up then." She said, before signing her parts. She seemed to keep up quite well, though looking at her they would notice she had never heard or sung this song before.

Amanda chuckled, putting a hand on Sammantha's shoulder when she didn't say anything in return.
"Hey now, we can't be too worried about that. So did you actually want to have a go at the karaoke thing or perhaps talk to another one of the guests. We have a few here." She said, looking around the place.

Xander Blade

04-21-2013

Lilith had waited in anticipation at what the machine could have chosen for the song. the machine started cycling through the songs. When the song was selected she had brought up her microphone. She had only heard of the song, but not sung it before. She begins to sing along with them, trying to be as clear as possible.

AODRG

04-24-2013

As the song ended, Alice sighed with relief; she was glad she finished first this time, but just barely.

"Well that was great," Alice remarked, "Shall we go again or wanna take a fiver?"

Sam looked over at Amanda, nearly focused entirely on Alice's singing, "Huh, oh...I don't know. I'm not really the sociable type, and my singing voice isn't nearly as great as Alice."

Equiste

04-24-2013

At the end of the song Fiona took a bit of a spin and pose finish, smiling widely. She seemed to have done quite well keeping up with the song. She turned to the other two.
"Hmm, not too sure. I'm fine either way, but perhaps you two need to rest your voices or perhaps a selected song choice or... Either way I'm great to continue." She said, cutely smiling up at them.

Amanda couldn't help but chuckle.
"Enthralled by her singing huh? You sure she is not part banshee?" She joked, looking back at the singing trio. "And well you don't need to be the most sociable or the best singer. Be brave! Let yourself go. I'm sure Alice would probably like a duet with you or something." She said, smiling to Sammantha.

Xander Blade

04-25-2013

"yeah, its probbably best we rest for a few." Lilith said. We don't want to exhaust our voices too soon."

she had looked around for a moment in thought "hmmm maybe we can get some snacks?"

AODRG

04-25-2013

"That sounds good to me," Alice replied, "Come on, let's see what our lovely caterers made for us."

Alice started toward the snack table, assuming the other two would follow shortly.

Sam chuckled, "Have you heard her singing? She may as well be part banshee."

Sam looked out to the room, still a bit unsure, "Hm...." She turned her attention back toward Alice as she approached, "Hey Alice, great singing as always."

"Thanks, but I missed those same notes during the chorus again," Alice replied.

"Ahh you'll get it eventually," Sam assured, "How would you like it if Amanda and I joined in on the next song?"

Ask Bandit Sivir

04-26-2013

Coming back from a match, Sivir had been walking through the halls still holding her weapon, a slight sheen of sweat on her skin. She raised a brow when she heard the slight sound of music and voices as she walked. The Sound becomes clearer as she nears the open room emanating lights and shadows. With a slight bit of curiousity, she peers into the room before slowly walking into the room. "Whats this all about." She says mostly to herself.