How do you get a penta kill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crusherdesimater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2010

How can some one earn 5 kills penta!

Prostate

11-07-2010

Make a new account when garen/yi is free, rape face.

Morgued

11-07-2010

Fiddlesticks, Katrina, Vlad, Nunu, or any other AOE nuker.

KOTESSS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2010

best way to go is with twich, when group fighting just go behind them invi and ulti on them.

agherwyijogkj

11-07-2010

use yi.
kill one and you have a chance to kill them all

Kyrooo

11-07-2010

Yesterday I got a double kill followed by a triple kill a few seconds later. I was confused...How does it group them together? I'm pretty sure 5 kills in a row in a short spam of time (maybe 10 seconds) is a pentakill. And it happened twice.

To clarify, I killed all 5 opponents. After the first two it said "Double Kill!". After killing the third, there was no triple kill. Instead, another "Double Kill!" after the fourth, and then a triple after the fifth. So a double kill followed by a triple kill. Not penta?

Addison16

11-07-2010

get over 500 ap on nunu and have someone lure their (somewhat weakened) team into the brush........penta kill (true story)

Addison16

11-07-2010

Kyrooo, the timer for the set of kills restarts after each kill (according to a patch a while back), so I think you have like 3-5 seconds (I don't know the exacts) from the time of the last kill to keep the string going, so you must of took too much time inbetween.

Crusherdesimater

11-07-2010

how do u get a penta kill with nunu thats hard ant it

Crusherdesimater

11-07-2010

Tell em how