Bring back The Journal of Justice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Raisins

04-04-2013

Back in the begaining of the year Riot said they had somthing big planed for us lore nerds four months in and nothing so far. Allow me to throw my idea into the ring. Simply bring back The Journal of Justice I loved that thing to death no idea why it was discontinued.

I out right adore the lore in this game but please lets move it forward. The new ways you've been announcing champions is great what with the Quinns Diary entries or Zacs research logs but there just that means of showing off a new champion. Its time to advance the world anyone remember The Battle of Kalamanda? Or Swain taking control of Noxus? This is all awsome stuff that really flushes out the world we need more of this!

CabecoteNA

04-06-2013

I would love that JoJ returned one day. It was one of the things I loved more about League.
By the way, I would like to share with you a fan-made continuation of it: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...ume_1,_Issue_1
It started recently and I've to say it looks amazing.

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

JoJ might be coming back, given the fact that apparently Riot couldnt find a new and awesome way to deliver Lore.

I mean after all, the onlu difference between Quinn's diaries and the old JoJ is about the structure un which it is written. Quinn's journal are like short notes from an issue of the JoJ... i dont know, i sure would like to see them back

CabecoteNA

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarvalOfDeath View Post
JoJ might be coming back, given the fact that apparently Riot couldnt find a new and awesome way to deliver Lore.

I mean after all, the onlu difference between Quinn's diaries and the old JoJ is about the structure un which it is written. Quinn's journal are like short notes from an issue of the JoJ... i dont know, i sure would like to see them back
Right now I think Riot is more inclined to Champion's diaries than JoJ. I personally would love if both could coexist.

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabecoteNA View Post
Right now I think Riot is more inclined to Champion's diaries than JoJ. I personally would love if both could coexist.
Yes i know, i was just stating that nowadays its more posible to see them back thant, lets say, two months ago. Lets cross our fingers

Lord of Raisins

04-11-2013

Champion diaries are neat but they don't cover the lore of the world and whats happening(Exception being Quinns trip to the Freljord) The JoJ was neat in that it covered the world and foreshadowed things to come in game.