Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Reroll?

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karma Charmeleon

Junior Member

04-04-2013

With the latest patch, there's a "Reroll" message above the first win of the day bonus on my summoner page. It claims that I'm 1/2 of the way done with it, whatever it is, and rolling over it says it's 50/100 done. Is this linked to the new summoner icons or something else?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaltyMouthfuls

Senior Member

04-04-2013

No. It is obviously for the ARAM queue. To cut down on the plague that is dodging, the rerolls must be there to let you reroll your champion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

04-04-2013

Quote:
SaltyMouthfuls:
No. It is obviously for the ARAM queue. To cut down on the plague that is dodging, the rerolls must be there to let you reroll your champion.


This is exactly what I was thinking. However, mousing over it and it says 50/100 makes me feel like there's a progress bar for some reason.

Perhaps you are allowed 1 reroll a day, and each game you play that you don't reroll you get progress towards another reroll in your ARAM, building up to 2?

I really have no idea whatsoever. Why does there need to be 50/100 for ARAM rerolls. Oh well, I guess we will have to wait for Riot to explain it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karma Charmeleon

Junior Member

04-04-2013

Quote:
KamaitachiTrey:
This is exactly what I was thinking. However, mousing over it and it says 50/100 makes me feel like there's a progress bar for some reason.

Perhaps you are allowed 1 reroll a day, and each game you play that you don't reroll you get progress towards another reroll in your ARAM, building up to 2?

I really have no idea whatsoever. Why does there need to be 50/100 for ARAM rerolls. Oh well, I guess we will have to wait for Riot to explain it.


Oh, that makes sense. That's probably it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akratus

Recruiter

04-30-2013

So here is the thing, everyone has 2 rerollĀ“s oportunitis/day on ARAM pvp, why? well, because u dont chose ur champion in this kind of game so the only posibility to change is rerolling... With every match you will get ponts, like reaching lvl 30, but instead leveling u will get an other reroll each time u lvl up. Hope you all undestood well XD

Greatings.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thisguy67

Junior Member

04-30-2013

This is werid


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

redmoonrising

Senior Member

04-30-2013

Bout to play some normals anyone got skype that is down?

http://www.twitch.tv/killgameshx


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dat Submariner

Member

04-30-2013

Isn't the purpose not to dodge..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DavidKkz

Junior Member

06-02-2013

I am having another question of almost the same category. At first I wanted to know about the 0/2 also, but now that I've read these messages, I've been at 0/2 for the last three days, shouldn't it be 2/2 by the next day? Maybe something is wrong?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheiron

Huntsman

06-02-2013

Quote:
DavidKkz:
I am having another question of almost the same category. At first I wanted to know about the 0/2 also, but now that I've read these messages, I've been at 0/2 for the last three days, shouldn't it be 2/2 by the next day? Maybe something is wrong?


You need to play games on the Howling Abyss to 'charge' it up.


1