Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't log in

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sovereign Syn

Recruiter

04-06-2013

WTF? Thanks Bombkirby, that worked o_O.

Bombkirby

04-06-2013

Quote:
Salomei:
WTF? Thanks Bombkirby, that worked o_O.

No problem.

To repeat for anyone else who might want to try it:
Quote:
Bombkirby:
I get the bug too I think: http://i.imgur.com/7jmD0lb.jpg <---screenshot

Some one on these forums told me that opening up Internet explorer once (then closing it if you want) seems to fix it. And low and behold it works. Every time I have this issue I open up IE, close it, log in again and the issue is fixed. It usually happens every 1 or 2 days. But opening IE is painless so I don't fret too much. Although I know this weirdo fix doesn't work for everyone.

Its the stupidest fix I've ever seen in my entire life. Its so weird... so unrelated... so unthinkable that no one would even guess to even try it!

Kierra Folsom

04-10-2013

Quote:
Bombkirby:
No problem.

To repeat for anyone else who might want to try it:

Its the stupidest fix I've ever seen in my entire life. Its so weird... so unrelated... so unthinkable that no one would even guess to even try it!

Works like a charm O.o

NachOliva

04-28-2013

Well guys, i solved it in my computer.
I think it happened with my client when i changed the time on Windows XP yesterday (im from chile, the summer and winter times change on a date different from other countries), so i searched about it and i found that changing the time manually could affect programs(like the lol client) and the only solution was to update the time here (see attached image) and after that i logged in without any problems.
Sorry if my english looks poor, it really is.
Good luck to everyone.

Attached image: here (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=673486&stc=1&d=1367168717)

Tordekk Odinson

05-09-2013

me too... :'( hope they can fix soon.... I miss Gangplank.

iMine4life

05-25-2013

i have same problem

Sora of the Fire

05-26-2013

Quote:
iMine4life:
i have same problem

Yeah, Me too. I just lost a ranked game because my client crashed after champ select and I tried to log back in and I got the re-connect option, crashed a few times after that, now I can't even log in.
I'd really like a loss forgiven for my team that game, cause my friend was in a series. I don't know what the hell's going on with LoL, and I'm getting mixed responses on how to fix this and none of them work. :P

merfDAdinger

08-28-2013

yea im having a problem logging in it just stays on the login status bit an thats it any1 know how to fix it