Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howling Abyss and Proving Grounds Disabled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AznBoySwagg2

04-05-2013

Quote:
notverycreative1:
But how will we test Poro-Snax? D:

ok sorry to sound stupid but what is poro-snax?

zBlueRoyalTz

04-05-2013

Howling abyss new map?!?!?

ARM24

Recruiter

04-05-2013

Here is a minor oversight in the disabling of the Proving Grounds.

Proving Grounds is not greyed out on the map, so the yield is that when you click it and hit create game you get a null error (which is admittedly better than letting one create a Proving Grounds game considering that they are disabled)... maybe it is intended for it to not be clickable as well?

gunmaker

04-05-2013

Quote:
Tortferngatr:
Hmm. What sort of maintenance?

...Just a curious player who wants to go into the videogame industry someday.

thats simple there updating the rendering method and rendered files of objects such as for tree enhanced geometry, and to make items more addictive and or appealing to users, another reason might be that zac can currently jump outside of the visible map area over the back direction and walk in the empty area... that u just cant see on the map, due to map boundaries

DiminishedAC

04-06-2013

So what about Lissandra? I can't choose her, and the Sejuani/Trundle reworks are gone as well. They were taken away for maintenance as well? When will they be back, if that's the case?

Mr Mystical

04-06-2013

Quote:
DiminishedAC:
So what about Lissandra? I can't choose her, and the Sejuani/Trundle reworks are gone as well. They were taken away for maintenance as well? When will they be back, if that's the case?

there's many other posts on this issue ...use the search function. The patch was reverted for other issues and I'm sure for fixing multiple bugs that have been posted about. PBE is a testing server -- it's always changing and never the same. Sometimes there are as many as 2 or 3 updates a day to the server. If you are here to help test that's great but understand you can never expect it to be the same as it was the last time you signed on.

DiminishedAC

04-06-2013

Quote:
Mr Mystical:
there's many other posts on this issue ...use the search function. The patch was reverted for other issues and I'm sure for fixing multiple bugs that have been posted about. PBE is a testing server -- it's always changing and never the same. Sometimes there are as many as 2 or 3 updates a day to the server. If you are here to help test that's great but understand you can never expect it to be the same as it was the last time you signed on.

Ok thanks! I just recently registered, and I am actually here to help test. In the back of my mind i knew that things would be a whole lot different in terms of day-to-day status compared to the LIVE server, but I guess it never crossed my mind they would do it so close to the new champion reveal.

Muxacb07

04-06-2013

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

^^press in dire situations

hollowZone

04-06-2013

Sooooooo it's the weekend and no Proving Grounds? :[ Whats goin on? (I ask as curious gamer not an enraged one ;])

JesterTBP

04-07-2013

"Hey guys, we ran into a few unforeseen problems with these two maps, so it isn't going to be up by this weekend as we had anticipated. Please check these forums Monday for another update. You can stop checking this thread every 6 hours for no reason."