Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lissandra: Hidden Passives?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad VVolf

04-05-2013

Could it also be something with Tryndamere? Aren't him and Ashe married or something?

FadedVisage

04-05-2013

I saw Lissandra Ult a Soraka and instead of the tomb it was a giant trophy

Tiure

04-05-2013

Have you tried Quinn and Valor yet?

Therasius

04-05-2013

dont know if anyone has mentioned it, but trundle rework he gets his club from lissandra, so i reckon it would be interaction between them, maybe if trundle kills lissandra he gets something as he conquers her, like in the lore, jsut an idea

Weirding ways

04-05-2013

I'd imagine she'd have something to do with anivia actually. Anivia is kinda like the personification of frejlord, and lissandra is trying to corrupt the frejlord with her black ice, and by extension, trying to corrupt anivia.
At least thats how i see it.

SpamHamParty

04-08-2013

Quote:
Weirding ways:
I'd imagine she'd have something to do with anivia actually. Anivia is kinda like the personification of frejlord, and lissandra is trying to corrupt the frejlord with her black ice, and by extension, trying to corrupt anivia.
At least thats how i see it.

it would be cool (pun not intended) when lissandra kills anivia she would turn to her corrupt ice anivia form. to turn back to normal anivia form you have to kill lissandra

Amy Sery

04-08-2013

I would like Syndra and Lissandra to have something with each other *If Liss wasn't centuries old I'd say there are sisters but okay*. Or perhaps Anivia or something. Why do people think Liss and Ashe might have something? o_O

Wards win games

04-08-2013

Quote:
Amy Sery:
I would like Syndra and Lissandra to have something with each other *If Liss wasn't centuries old I'd say there are sisters but okay*. Or perhaps Anivia or something. Why do people think Liss and Ashe might have something? o_O

I believe lorewise she is supposed to be Ashe's sister? Though I could be incorrect.

Ansaa

04-08-2013

Quote:
WMG Xen:
I believe lorewise she is supposed to be Ashe's sister? Though I could be incorrect.

They're not actually related, they're just called sisters because ya know, the three tribes and all that stuff; they're not blood related.... I think!

Just a thought, but Brand and Anivia should be checked out as well.

Anivia for obvious lore reasons (She must protect Freljord from evil; Lissandra)
And Brand; Lissandra wants the world to end in ice, Brand wants the world to end in fire. They have the same goal, but they're completely different with Ice/Fire.

IS1b9658da2596f2ad5b7d9

04-08-2013

So yeah try thoroughly examining Liss/Brand and Liss/Ashe and Sejuani, I believe we should find some secret passives.