Baron and dragon timers in the LCS?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneLazyNinja

04-04-2013

Hey, is there anyway we can get these baron/dragon timers that we can see in the upper left corner in the LCS ?

I personally think it would be really useful to me, since i tend to not pay attention to these things and i feel like i could improve my team-work and try to carry better if i could say "hey guys baron in 3, let's get ready" etc

anybody know how to get this? or if it's even possible?

personwithface

04-04-2013

I don't think it's possible...just time it yourself. Turn on your timestamps so you can see when things are killed in your chat. Dragon is 6 minutes, baron is 7

A Swarm of Koala

04-04-2013

they spawn at a set time after they die, just keep track of it.

Dragon is a 6 minute spawn, baron is 7, if I remember right.

pro4never

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

Those overlays are done externally from the spectator client and are handled by simple screen overlays (much like many streamers have to make their client look cooler on stream)

There are MANY programs out there to help you keep track of buff timers and seeing as they in no way interact with the league client they are perfectly legit (hotkeys to set a X minute timer on your computer as an example)

DARK P3RF3CTION

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

Removes any skill whatsoever involved with timers.

UnderworldH4des

04-04-2013

the time on the top that you see in LCS is from the spectate mode....