Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Altria champ of many lights

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadow halk

04-04-2013

hey i think i got a good idea 4 a new lol champ. we all know how Elise,Udyr,Jace,and Nid have no alt. well i have an idea, what about a champ made of light who has 2(120-250sec)alts and clones its self.name Altria champ of many lights "time to uneven the odds"

Passive: when the current main clone dies the closest clone becomes the new current main clone.
(the current main clone has the screen locked on it if u use locked screen)

Q: all clones relese a wave of light witch deals damage in a short area around each clone:30-45sec cooldown

W: the current main clone selects 1 clone and absorbs it and heals 4 half of the absorbed clones helth and mana:60-110sec cooldown

E: (alt 1) the current main clone splits its mana and helth in half and gives it 2 a new clone. the clones that r not the current main clone get 1/3 of the current main clones max hp,max mana,ad,ap,armor,magic resist,helth regeneration,mana regeneration,critical strike,and tenacity.the current main clone loses the stats that the clones get (so only 3 clones at a time,including the current main clone,when a clone dies the current main clone gets its stats back but is not gain any mana or helth).only the current main clone can heal at the spawncircle,there is no way other than death of the current main clone 2 switch current main clones:120-180sec cooldown

R: (alt 2)all clones gain the stats of the current main clone,if there were no existing clones,4 a 30sec period:180-250sec cooldown

as u can read he seems hard 2 kill but he has no CC so the only way he survives is with spliting up and runing. also he will take some skill becuase the more clones the weaker each of them r.u can work out the detals but thats my idea

CrazE101

04-04-2013

This was hard enough to read, but the character seems even more difficult than you're explaining. You're basically saying that this character is going to be a Zac passive, but all the time. In summary, you're playing up to five characters instead of one?

That just doesn't seem right in my opinion. I understand it and it seems like a really good concept, but it's left too general and well, not worked on well at all. It's giveb a rundown summary of a highly conceptual character and the statistics here are blandly vague. I could barely understand and I hope I do understand this concept, otherwise I need a better explanation.

From what I do understand, this character is impossible. Splitting a champion into five champions at the start of a game will make each piece minion-class, meaning they're going to do about as much as a small golem or even less.This makes the character useless when it comes to basic attacking, farming and even using their abilities. If you try to up each clone's power to do something significant champion-wise, they become OP because if you put the statistics together they'd be more powerful than four champions if they were to combine back into one champion.

I'm sorry, but I don't see a working character here. Zed's shadow can mimic his abilities and switch places, Zac's passive allows four little bloblets to recombine, but to consistently have up to five of the same champion with evenly distributed stats between all of them, and even being able to recombine into a stronger character, just seems overdoing it. I'll make the metaphor that it's like the power rangers: one can take on one villain to some extent and basically hold their own to some degree, but all together they wipe the enemy clean. It's just not fair.

shadow halk

04-06-2013

i see what ur saying 5 clones would be impossible so i reduced the number of clones to 3 witch alows u to use thr R key to control 1 clone the alt key 2 control the other.
also ur right being able 2 splitup in the begining would be bad and i probebly didnt explain myself well but u cant get his alts till lv6 and 7, i have a new concept of being able to upgrade Altria's Q and W 6 times to make up for the fact that Altria has 2 alts that can only be upgraded 3 times.
ur other point on how splitingup makes him weaker and useless could be right but here is the way i see it,spliting up makes him weaker but also lets Altria get more farm to get built up faster and with more clones with high AD means 3 clones killing 1 champ at the same time and if the 1 target is hit by 2 or 3 of the waves it will do masive damage due to the combination of the initial damage of the wave the extra stats would just give a litle boost but its worthit 2 have 3times the initial damage.
thank u for reading my idea and giving feedback if there is any more questions do not be afraid 2 ask and do not be afraid 2 post anymore coments be honist becuase i dont want to be told this is a good idea then it endup not being a good idea.