The Tale of the Princees & the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dillard66

04-04-2013

Once upon a time There was an Evil Witch named Lissandra a Beautiful Princess named Zelda and a Handsome Prince named Link. One day Zelda was wondering around in the field when she noticed the ground turning to ice she turned around behind her was an Lissandra Lissandra froze Zelda to ice then Link came running into the fields he saw Zelda and the Lissandra next to here Link ran towards Lissandra and drew his sword but Lissandra had already vanished with Zelda Link was mad he had to go through 4 Dungeons when he beat all 4 Dungeons when he finished he ran into a cave there was fire Link grabbed a stick off the ground and put it in the fire he walked through the cave he saw Zelda and he yelled Princess Lissandra was in the other room so she didn`t here Link drew he`s sword and hit the he broke the ice Zelda was so Excited to be free she didn`t know what to say but she yelled Thank you Link my Hero Thank you so loud that Lissandra heard her she threw an ice spell but Link dodged it he pulled out his bow and knocked her helmet of her head she was mad she threw 10 ice spells at him he dodge 7 of them 3 scraped his arm then Link Cut Lissandra`s head off then Lissandra was dead then Zelda & Link ran home happily ever after

dillard66

04-04-2013

pls reply

Fiestaware

04-06-2013

Wow. This is really good. I loved how you built up the tension between Link and Zelda, and the frightening way in which you depicted Lissandra. Your descriptions of the battle were vivid and I felt as though I was watching a movie. When I read about the ten ice spells I almost dodged out of my seat!

Very good, can't wait for more!

saladeo

04-07-2013

I love it,