Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Boots on Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailangel

04-04-2013

I'm wondering what are the best boot combinations with junglers. In a standard opposing team that's not way AD heavy or way AP heavy what are the best boots for these champs:
Nocturne
Lee Sin
Xin Zhao
Jarvan IV

I usually go with ninja tabi just for the added armor, but recently saw a ranked game where a nocturne went with boots of mobility and was flying around the map (he's always flying animation wise but speed wise) and could gank faster and finish a route in less time. What boots do you take and why? thanks

DarkoHellbane

04-04-2013

I think it's really situational.

If there's a lot of CC, go with MTs.

If you can handle the CC and damage, I'd suggest BoM to get to areas faster.

I'm not an expert, it's just my 2 cents on it. Hope it helps.

Kangsters

04-04-2013

i usually run berserkers greaves and enchant them with alcarity as early as i can. but it really depends on situations.

The Hunter 6425

Recruiter

04-04-2013

I say BoM for early game, but late game, sell for berserker's greaves on nocturne for example

Boot

04-05-2013

Merc Treads 90% of the time, because teams would be dumb to go without hard cc. If theres not much, build against who is fed or who you think will be a problem late game. Mobies are good on most junglers, but you then have no tenacity or armor bonus. It's all situational really.

TheRottenCrow

04-05-2013

gotta say merc treads. ninja tabi are a safe choice, but you already get armor from wriggles and other items. merc will give you that bit of magic resist you need in game and tenacity for ganks and counter jungling.

Pizzatime89

04-07-2013

I would say go boots of mobility if you get alot of ganking opportunities or theres alot of wards. I usually get them on champs who dont have move speed buffs or are really naturally tanky. Any type of boots is fine when your jungling but you should go for boots of mobility if your ganking alot.