Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Change to last hit gold popup behavior

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thor Odinson

04-07-2013

Loki i have found you on these fields of justice. Come home.

MechaKungfuJesus

Recruiter

04-07-2013

Am I the only one who is disappointed at this change? I thought it made the game more interesting that you didn't know if you had actually killed the creeps at the enemy camp so you had to go check and risk getting caught...

Mr Mystical

04-08-2013

nice change ..thanks!

RudgimusMaximus

04-11-2013

Quote:
The Loki:
Hello summoners,

We’ve made an improvement to the gold popup for last hits. Previously if you got a last hit against a target you couldn’t see due to things like fog of war or stealth you wouldn’t see the gold popup for the last hit. Now when this happens you will get one above your character.

This should also fix the bug where Pulsefire Ezreal would occasionally not see gold popups for some of his last hits on targets in plain view.

Feel free to post your feedback on this change or any issues that you see.

@The Loki

I refunded PFE cause I thought I couldn't last hit with him in ranked. Is there any way to get him back other than paying the full 3250? I bought him at the sale price when he first came out for 1820. I'd be happy to use that amount again to get him back.