So if people complain about Kassadin..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirLucious LftFt

04-04-2013

kass has a scilence and his flash is like twice the range. he also has an assasin skillset so he can come in burst a squishy from 50% to 0% instantly and flash out before the scilence even wears off. not to mention the best kass goes tank. have fun going tank ap EZ.

MMKH

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
Who the heck plays something as feeble as AP Ezreal when you can play a real AP carry like AP Corki
ftfy

A Slime Appears

04-04-2013

Don't get me wrong, Ezreal in general is annoying as ****, but he is nowhere near kassadin's level. His blind has a higher CD and less range, and if you DO get your hands on him, he explodes. If you get your hands on Kass, he has a 3 second silence and a long slow that last for the majority of his blink's CD, and he gets to build tanky, a luxury Ezreal doesn't get.

Volandum

04-04-2013

How do I build AP Corki? I really should try him out.

iPooWolverines

04-05-2013

Absolutely nobody compares to Kassadin in dominion. He is beyond overpowered and to suggest that extremely squishy and difficult to use ap ezreal compares is a joke. There is a reason Kass is universally banned in non solo queue dominion and ezreal isn't.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

My new rule is that if i solo q if a kass or nidalee is on my team i dodge or do super troll pick with terrible fun build.

ynthrepic

04-06-2013

Then you'll be dodging every other game Water... There are so many noob tards playing Kassidin, who don't know he is OP, and think they're actually beating everyone because they're good... hah.

brainlizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

Not even close. I played Kass a lot at the start because he was so obviously awesome (called that **** when the passive mana/gold/xp was announced). I also played Ez a lot because he's so fun. Ez isn't even close to as mobile (I always max CDR) and the blink is so much shorter ranged. Most of all, Ez doesn't have the silence. It's the ability to shut them down for almost as long as you're exposed that is so absurd.

+5 wasn't even really his coming out party. Up at high elo, Kass was pretty well known right off the bat. For that matter, so was the manatank build, though it took +5 a while to settle the debate about whether it was better than full glass.