Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The difference between Blackfrost Anivia's E and AA greatly affects her strategy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bedwilly Sanchez

Senior Member

04-06-2013

I don't play anivia, but I understand how this could change your experience, I will bump as the days go on


bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiyoSpirit

Senior Member

04-06-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Titiln

Senior Member

04-06-2013

How exactly does one dodge anivia's ult


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanderas

Senior Member

04-06-2013

Quote:
Titiln:
How exactly does one dodge anivia's ult


You use a gap-closer or other such movement effect to jump out of it. Then unless she hits you with a Q her E does pathetic damage.

I think I ought to point out though, that the OP is obviously a smurf troll who is only mad because the skin affects his ability to stomp noobs. There is no other explaination for this pointless thread because anyone who is Level 30 is never in their life going to be fooled by Anivia's E/AA shenanigans.

Anivia players think they are all smart and elite because they think they're disguising an E as an AA but I'm sorry to inform you that nobody really falls for that. And the 5 or so people that do should've uninstalled a long time ago anyway. End of story.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killuai

Junior Member

04-06-2013

bumpy bumpy bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanderas

Senior Member

04-06-2013

You seriously just bumped a thread that was like 3 down the list...

A thread that is of no relevance to anyone who is not an Anivia smurf troll...

FML


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanderas

Senior Member

04-06-2013

There are seriously more valid issues to moan about in this forum yet people insist on QQing about non-issues.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiyoSpirit

Senior Member

04-06-2013

Quote:
Kanderas:
You use a gap-closer or other such movement effect to jump out of it. Then unless she hits you with a Q her E does pathetic damage.

I think I ought to point out though, that the OP is obviously a smurf troll who is only mad because the skin affects his ability to stomp noobs. There is no other explaination for this pointless thread because anyone who is Level 30 is never in their life going to be fooled by Anivia's E/AA shenanigans.

Anivia players think they are all smart and elite because they think they're disguising an E as an AA but I'm sorry to inform you that nobody really falls for that. And the 5 or so people that do should've uninstalled a long time ago anyway. End of story.


I think I ought to point out that I'm not a smurf and I'm not sure why you would think that based off my post (unless you decided to lolking me, but then you would know I'm lvl 30). That said, if you are saying that I am a smurf you are also acknowledging that I know what I'm talking about. Who are you to judge which players will fall for the "disguised animation"? If you think it doesn't make a difference, then don't comment here. If Riot decides to change it, then it does not affect you.

The skin affects my ability to stomp noobs? You stated I was a smurf account. I would obviously not buy this skin on a smurf account for stomping noobs.

Quote:
Kanderas:
There are seriously more valid issues to moan about in this forum yet people insist on QQing about non-issues.


Do you know what QQ means?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiyoSpirit

Senior Member

04-06-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanderas

Senior Member

04-07-2013

Quote:
KiyoSpirit:
I think I ought to point out that I'm not a smurf and I'm not sure why you would think that based off my post (unless you decided to lolking me, but then you would know I'm lvl 30). That said, if you are saying that I am a smurf you are also acknowledging that I know what I'm talking about. Who are you to judge which players will fall for the "disguised animation"? If you think it doesn't make a difference, then don't comment here. If Riot decides to change it, then it does not affect you.

The skin affects my ability to stomp noobs? You stated I was a smurf account. I would obviously not buy this skin on a smurf account for stomping noobs.


You don't need to point out you're not a smurf. It was always clear that you weren't. The tone of the writing was imperious and incredulous, expressing a disbelief at what appeared to be the only explaination for your thought process.

I am not judging which players fall for your trick; I'm stating that anyone with a modicum of skill just doesn't. And anyway, given the prevailance of said trick amongst Anivia players, I would expect Riot should have already considered this and decided it to be irrelevant. Nearly every guide on the web brings it up while neglecting to mention that anyone stupid enough to fall for probably ragequit the game a long time ago. So if Riot thought it was relevant I'm sure they'd have taken it into consideration during the design and implemented it already.

Quote:
KiyoSpirit:
Do you know what QQ means?


I am aware of its battlenet usage and original meaning, but due to common usage it is now synonymous with crying/moaning which is the use I have taken here.