I have a feeling Riot regrets ever touching Trundle and Karma.

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peridition

04-04-2013

I very much like the Trundle changes.

And I like the Karma VU but not her new kit.

Madotsuki

04-04-2013

I'm pretty content with the Trundle changes. None of them are bad per-say, they're just very different and some people don't like change as a whole. I think people should be open to this change because hey, he was among the least liked champions for a reason, and having specific champions be picked close to never just sucks.

Linaeus

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peridition View Post
I very much like the Trundle changes.

And I like the Karma VU but not her new kit.
I don't care about Trundle, but the remake will attract more players to the champion, so overall it is better for the game.

I like everything about Karma. She feels more fluid and I don't feel obligated to mantra only Q.

I haven't attached myself to a champion, so I guess I'm more open to change, but it is understandable to like a champion a great deal and have them change core things into something different.

niqht

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathomful View Post
People will always resist change, but at least they are trying something rather than just leaving some of these champs as troll picks that you never see.
Deleting 80% of a kit is not trying.
Effectively deleting everything but the name is not trying.

Insperatus

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfestopheles View Post
Karma feels good.

She might not be the best mage to pick, but at least she's fun now.

As for Trundle, he will always attract trolls
Karma was really fun before... she just wasn't viable in 1/4 of the maps avalible

razorlight

04-04-2013

first of all the population who played this champs before are very few to actually became a threat for Riot, so the minority who complain about this is actually a very very small number, BUTĦĦĦ this changes provide the oportunity to new players to play and buy this champs in other words, if they manage to bring at least the same amount of oposers of the VU as new players of that champ wich is the case in every single VU, they have nothing to regret as a busines model

SmokingPuffin

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenstick View Post
Vocal Minority doesn't like it, Silent Majority is fine with it.
Pretty much this. I think the new Trundle looks amazing.

I will say that there was an incredible amount of excitement about new Karma and people have concluded she still sucks, so I expect further tweaks there.

Insperatus

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linaeus View Post
I don't care about Trundle, but the remake will attract more players to the champion, so overall it is better for the game.

I like everything about Karma. She feels more fluid and I don't feel obligated to mantra only Q.

I haven't attached myself to a champion, so I guess I'm more open to change, but it is understandable to like a champion a great deal and have them change core things into something different.
That's strange i feel far more obligated to use it on q then anything else

TheFailBus

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by niqht View Post
Deleting 80% of a kit is not trying.
Effectively deleting everything but the name is not trying.
Hyperbole does not a good discussion make - Yoda, 2014

Clockmaker

04-04-2013

the only problem I have with the trundle rework is that his lil'slugger skin has been almost completely changed, and is no longer the same skin I purchased some time ago.

1234567 ... 13