I have a feeling Riot regrets ever touching Trundle and Karma.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sgt Renji

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenstick View Post
Vocal Minority doesn't like it, Silent Majority is fine with it.
You know why that is, because the majorty have either;
a)Played once and never saw him as viable and fun then forgot about him
b)Never played and didn't because he was never that viable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramecia View Post
I'm pretty content with the Trundle changes. None of them are bad per-say, they're just very different and some people don't like change as a whole. I think people should be open to this change because hey, he was among the least liked champions for a reason, and having specific champions be picked close to never just sucks.
He was least liked not because of his visuals but because of his kit, it was sub par and extremely niche, there are champs that can do Trundle's main job better which if you don't know is to jungle and gank.

If you honestly think visuals played a part of why people don't play him look at other champs who are played as much as Trundle, they look more appealing then Trundle but they had the same problem as Trundle, what they did other champs did better.

If RIOT honestly decide to go through with this change all you are gonna see is a spike of play rate of Trundle or the first couple of weeks but then boom it will be the same and i might even go as far as to say lower then it is at now.

I mean look at Karma do you see her more often now? I'll tell you that i haven't, and i can guarantee you that if you pull the playing stats for Karma after 2 more months it will be the same as it was before the VU for her maybe a bit more but not drastically.

All the Trundle and Karma players wanted was a touch up on their kits and their particles and animations not such a dramatic change to them although Karma's wasn't as bad as to what Trundle is currently at, if you think this is a good idea wait until they start to touch your favourite champ, god forbid they touch my second favourite champ Amumu.

RyuMat

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezrreal View Post
I never once seen anyone really complain about Sejuani this entire time.

i have... a lot.... its just that us sej fans are so rare that our voice is getting swept under the rug.

Chibodee Crocket

04-05-2013

I hope they regret it, it wasn't a visual update in Trundle's case it was a completely new champion art,lore and personality wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenstick View Post
Majority of Trundle players don't like it, Majority of people who never played Trundle either have no opinion or say they like it but will quickly forget about him a few months after his relaunch
Fixed

Shub Niggurat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astaare View Post
That's exactly my point though. These tweaks are what was needed, not a complete visual overhaul. Most of the complaints about Trundle were due to the fact that "sure, you can pick him, but why not pick X who does the same thing but more effectively?" We just wanted him tweaked to be a strong jungle pick again, not deleted and replaced with some generic troll with the same kit.

Basically what happened is this: Imagine you play Nunu and imagine he is underpowered (speaking hypothetically here, don't reply with "Nunu aint OP!"). After a year of people complaining infrequently on the forums that he could use some slight buffs in order to see play again, Riot comes out with an announcement! "Hey guys, we thought that a yeti rider didn't really fit the direction of our game or communicate the idea of Nunu as a character, so there is no longer any Nunu and Willump! Instead, Nunu is now the name of the yeti, and he doesn't have a rider! Also he wears armor and is muscular now, and we've changed his lore to make him into a Yeti warlord! You're welcome "

Can you see how that would get under somebody's skin? That wasn't even hyperbole, that was the equivalent of what they did to Trundle.
Downvoted to show my dissent... QQ moar