You CAN carry in bronze V (Also A forum first!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gNarNar

04-04-2013

I have carried a alot bronze games as thresh and panth, and I even got out of bronze V on an 8 game winning streak. That was until people started taking thresh before me and saying "IM GOING MID, TRUST" or "IM GOING ADC TRUST" and then i lost 3 in a row just because i couldnt "Pick my best champion". I was too the point where I was begging to go support and for them to give me thresh. but they didnt of course.you heard it here I was begging to go support. and of course I cant pick pantheon because its either "pick order" or "call order" whenever its convenient for the player who called the role. So I cant go pantheon mid that often with out people wanting to dodge or report me (even if i do end of carrying the game)

TL:RD: Dont say "To carry your self out of bronze just pick your best champion and carry" because some people who can carry get forced into champions they are rusty with by people who claim they can carry and end up being nothing more than a burden.

I like lulu, but can I play her well enough to support carry? No, ill admit that and I think hers and nami's kit doesnt allow them to carry as well as thresh can. Although I did have a few very good nami games.

Chenanzu

04-04-2013

lmao congratulations for carrying a bronze 5 game, have an upvote... lololololol

gNarNar

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenanzu View Post
lmao congratulations for carrying a bronze 5 game, have an upvote... lololololol
not just A game, 8 games in a row and a few more career carries

Anemona

04-04-2013

but thresh is broken..

Wind 4 Win

04-04-2013

I just hit Gold V after losing 14 of my last 15 games.

I am officially "that guy"

gNarNar

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemona View Post
but thresh is broken..
So are most champions to people. if it makes you feel any better I did horrible as thresh a fe games ago, but i did make corki got 5/0 the first 10 minutes. then things went down hill when riven and all lanes came to gank.

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

Anyone can carry in Bronze V if they don't suck.

gNarNar

04-04-2013

One of my best carrying stories is when i went panth mid, I crushed my lane and then every other lane, I stole baron(by myself), got 3 triple kills in a row and then I soloed nexus, I carried a 3/9 garen and a 3/16 diana (support). my k/d was 22/7. that was a good game. But like i said, I cant always get pantheon mid.

CMF Rakim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

I was playing in a friend account who doesnt play anymore, he was Bronze V, Now he is Silver V
I played like 40 games only lost 3, almost 16 winning streak. Don't play adc/Support if you want to get out of there, use something more relevant for mid/early game, that's where most of games tend to finish.
Win your lane, roam, create opportunities, You are in the bottom of the league where players are bad in both team, and if you think you are good enough to not be there, then the odds are with you. Honestly, if you can't get out of bronze you deserve to be there.

gNarNar

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMF Rakim View Post
I was playing in a friend account who doesnt play anymore, he was Bronze V, Now he is Silver V
I played like 40 games only lost 3, almost 16 winning streak. Don't play adc/Support if you want to get out of there, use something more relevant for mid/early game, that's where most of games tend to finish.
Win your lane, roam, create opportunities, You are in the bottom of the league where players are bad in both team, and if you think you are good enough to not be there, then the odds are with you. Honestly, if you can't get out of bronze you deserve to be there.
I was honestly thinking about going adc, ive been practicing in pre-made normals, I still need alot of work but I WAS orignally thinking of mastering it and getting my self out since adc and support always get last pick. but i guess thats a bad idea?

Im just trying to decide how CAN i carry myself and my team if I cant pick my "good champions"