Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Entire team afked

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SecretLab

Junior Member

04-04-2013

Yes, I just started a 5vs5 in Summoner's Rift when my entire team never connected to the game. Their names are: . Now in various points during the 20 minute mark the game had all of these players disconnecting from the game. Now either they came in after the game started, which it only showed one of them doing, or I got trolled.

. All of these players need to be banned or avoided or something since it makes me feel like I was posted in some forum or something and intentionally afked.




And so my point is clear, they never connected to the game. I had my entire team sit in the base the entire game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SecretLab

Junior Member

04-04-2013

Why was I thumbed down? You can look at my profile and see what happened. It was a 5 man team against lone me. This is uncalled for and there should be some sort of retribution.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

Senior Member

04-04-2013

Quote:
SecretLab:
Why was I thumbed down? You can look at my profile and see what happened. It was a 5 man team against lone me. This is uncalled for and there should be some sort of retribution.


Awww, the poor boy had a game with afkers and is mad about it.
That's so sad. Do you want a lollipop to make you feel better?


Firstly, you can't post names on forums, you should edit your post,
even though I am okay with you not editing, then you might get a ban yourself.

Secondly, with that attitude you have, I give reason to them, I wouldn't enjoy
playing with you on my team.

Lastly, they never connected, if they are playing together, they could have had
some network problems, it is unfortunate but happens.
This however, does not warrant anyone a ban.
(unless they keep doing this, but then leaver buster will automatically
bust them, without any butthurt kid crying for bans on the forums)

Grow up, I had games where I was alone, and I had games where my enemy was alone,
and none of them was that butthurt.

Sure, they got upset with the inevitable loss, but we still managed to have fun for 20 minutes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ur154

Member

04-04-2013

Lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SecretLab

Junior Member

04-04-2013

Quote:
Kinvaras666:
Awww, the poor boy had a game with afkers and is mad about it.
That's so sad. Do you want a lollipop to make you feel better?


Firstly, you can't post names on forums, you should edit your post,
even though I am okay with you not editing, then you might get a ban yourself.

Secondly, with that attitude you have, I give reason to them, I wouldn't enjoy
playing with you on my team.

Lastly, they never connected, if they are playing together, they could have had
some network problems, it is unfortunate but happens.
This however, does not warrant anyone a ban.
(unless they keep doing this, but then leaver buster will automatically
bust them, without any butthurt kid crying for bans on the forums)

Grow up, I had games where I was alone, and I had games where my enemy was alone,
and none of them was that butthurt.

Sure, they got upset with the inevitable loss, but we still managed to have fun for 20 minutes.

I had no idea I was not allowed to post names in the forum.

Second is that you call me a baby in the forum and tell me that I have a bad attitude, yet you make fun of me and insult my in a reply. That seems to me like a child instead of a senior member. Are you twelve years old? You have the bad attitude posting a trollish reply in my thread. You have a problem, don't post in my thread simple as that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

Senior Member

04-04-2013

Quote:
SecretLab:
Second is that you call me a baby in the forum and tell me that I have a bad attitude, yet you make fun of me and insult my in a reply. That seems to me like a child instead of a senior member. Are you twelve years old? You have the bad attitude posting a trollish reply in my thread. You have a problem, don't post in my thread simple as that.


It is not your thread, it is Riot's thread once you decided to post on their forums.

So, you cannot tell who can or not post on the thread. That's the thing about making a thread on public forums, you just be ready to accept any kind of reply, specially replies which you won't like.

As for my attitude, I treat people as they deserved to be treated, your reply to my comment only proves that I was right about you.

BTW, you never answered, do you need the lollipop?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pulsefire EzreaI

Senior Member

04-04-2013

Quote:
Kinvaras666:
leaver buster will automatically
bust them,

Lol, I can pretty much rely more on America's Congress getting work done than leaver buster doing one thing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irelia PhD

Senior Member

05-28-2013

damn this kinvaras dude is a complete ass hole. there is a way to explain your point to other summoners without this kind of public trash talking of them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panda84

Senior Member

05-29-2013

I have alway wondered -- if everyone is AFK - and only minions are destroy the towers... how long would the game last


1