Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Some LoL player's are frustrating.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liquorfairy

04-04-2013

So, i have been playing LoL since February and I'm level 30. This has to be one of the worst communities i have ever encountered in any game compared to the other games i am currently active in such as Firefall, Guild Wars 2 and Arma III.

The other day i was playing with Teemo and i went 9/2/6. I was playing top lane and i was facing a very good Garen and the Akali on my team was complaining that i "fed" Garen because he had a cs of 240 minions by the end of the game while i had around 220... She said i sucked because Teemo cancelled Garen and he was fed. He killed me only once and i killed him about 3 times. This Akali went 5/13/8 and kept telling me to uninstall and how i was "ks" when she was already dead, then she reported me for been "unskilled" and i was the only one on the team to go positive... Now i understand i may not be the best player, but I'm by far not the worst. I have definitely killed more than i have died and sometimes i carry games, yet i see whining in every game i play, either they are criticizing other teammates or me, but they never look in the mirror. I mean if it's a non ranked game why should they complain? Always telling someone to uninstall when they go negative. I have played around 200 games in total (my count) and won about 130 which i think is pretty good, and on most games I'm honored 42 friendly, 98 teamwork, 72 helpful and 31 honorable opponent so i don't think I'm bad at all yet there is always that someone who complains with my "defensive" style of play early game...

Anywho, i got my beta invite for Infinite Crisis yesterday Kinda hyped since it's downloading at the moment. I'm still kinda bummed there is no Green Arrow :/ Hopefully he'll get added soon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Player Someone

04-04-2013

I hear you. I won't judge. I forgive them.