Some LoL player's are frustrating.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liquorfairy

04-04-2013

So, i have been playing LoL since February and I'm level 30. This has to be one of the worst communities i have ever encountered in any game compared to the other games i am currently active in such as Firefall, Guild Wars 2 and Arma III.

The other day i was playing with Teemo and i went 9/2/6. I was playing top lane and i was facing a very good Garen and the Akali on my team was complaining that i "fed" Garen because he had a cs of 240 minions by the end of the game while i had around 220... She said i sucked because Teemo cancelled Garen and he was fed. He killed me only once and i killed him about 3 times. This Akali went 5/13/8 and kept telling me to uninstall and how i was "ks" when she was already dead, then she reported me for been "unskilled" and i was the only one on the team to go positive... Now i understand i may not be the best player, but I'm by far not the worst. I have definitely killed more than i have died and sometimes i carry games, yet i see whining in every game i play, either they are criticizing other teammates or me, but they never look in the mirror. I mean if it's a non ranked game why should they complain? Always telling someone to uninstall when they go negative. I have played around 200 games in total (my count) and won about 130 which i think is pretty good, and on most games I'm honored 42 friendly, 98 teamwork, 72 helpful and 31 honorable opponent so i don't think I'm bad at all yet there is always that someone who complains with my "defensive" style of play early game...

Anywho, i got my beta invite for Infinite Crisis yesterday Kinda hyped since it's downloading at the moment. I'm still kinda bummed there is no Green Arrow :/ Hopefully he'll get added soon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Player Someone

04-04-2013

I hear you. I won't judge. I forgive them.