Runeguard Volibear Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adun Abstrusus

04-04-2013

I do not like saying this because I have become a huge fan of Voli but... Please scrap it and go with a new concept. The skin seems stale to me and bland. The particles are kinda cool on the E for his arm-guards but that's about it.

I would much rather see a smokey the bear concept or even a Jurassic, commando, winnie the poo, berserker, anything but the current one. Sorry, I just do not like it.

Here is rune guard In case anyone has not seen it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=UOfw-k2mK3w

PHD in Lynching

Recruiter

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adun Abstrusus View Post
I do not like saying this because I have become a huge fan of Voli but... Please scrap it and go with a new concept. The skin seems stale to me and bland. The particles are kinda cool on the E for his arm-guards but that's about it.

I would much rather see a smokey the bear concept or even a Jurassic, commando, winnie the poo, berserker, anything but the current one. Sorry, I just do not like it.

Here is rune guard In case anyone has not seen it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=UOfw-k2mK3w
its so lame.. honestly he already has a skin like that.. with fur and ****..
i dont understand why they are not being creative at all
and with all those stupid ice skins..
okay 1 , 2... wtf 3? ... b.s. 4....
etc etc they just keep coming out with more ice style skins...
and then voli gets some furr and metal on his paws... like... okay.. noone with a brain will pay for that ****.

Jaghatai

04-05-2013

I personally like the main look of the skin ... but the beard is really stupid and very distracting and looks totally out of place. Why would a bear have a long braided beard?

Jaeoxenos

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaghatai View Post
I personally like the main look of the skin ... but the beard is really stupid and very distracting and looks totally out of place. Why would a bear have a long braided beard?
Why would a bear talk and have lightning coming out of his claws? Idunno maybe because it's a game... I am sure the developers are all like "You know what, since we are all about being realistic, lets change it to when Nunu throws a snow ball at you it doesn't hurt like you've just been shot in the face by a RPG." Wait... no they aren't like that because that shiot hurts.

Oh and I will definitely be buying this skin. Why? Because it is a Bear with a beard. Nuff Said.

WHlPY

05-04-2013

Runeguard Volibear looks a lot like Ursa.

Orpheon

05-07-2013

I personally think it's pretty rad, so...

Joseferrr

05-07-2013

This..

Oh and I will definitely be buying this skin. Why? Because it is a Bear with a beard. Nuff Said.[/QUOTE]

Bear with Beard...This skin is up there with Fisherman Fizz.who also has a beard.

Muffinsong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

so far I do not care for any voli skin
I am waiting for a panda skin, but lunarfest came and went without it.

Klarkmed

05-13-2013

It is pretty awesome IMO. His armpads look tanky as heck and the fur on his back looks sick