Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can I get a loss forgiven?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4o4ShacoNotFound

04-04-2013

Lately these ranked games I'm in, silver V, are getting really extremely hard to deal with. I usually play fill, which usually ends up being support. In my experience, people who don't get roles they call at this elo, feed, or do very poorly. Not doing so well is fine, but I have a problem with lots of trolls in ranked games. My last game ranked, I was thresh, supporting caitlyn. We never got a gank, because we never needed one. We had our lane zoned to the point where they needed mid and the jungler at the same time to be able to do anything. Just one of them wasn't enough. So we had our lane won by a landslide. Our top lane (nidalee) was doing very well during lane phase, and our mid (Ryze) needed help and asked to be babysat because he was falling behind. As the game progressed on, it seems our jungler will start following someone, and continue to follow through 2 towers only to get killed, and have no positive action on the match. And then when we are grouped up, nidalee asks us to stay as a group of 4 while she splits and pretends to be master yi and pushes a lane. Well, the enemy team is fed enough by VI and Ryze, that ryze stands in every skillshot, and vi is of no use. So nothing ends up happening, we can't defend a tower, and then nidalee maybe 1 out of 5 tries gets a tower, but then dies.

I can't play with people like this. I honestly don't know what to do. Vi trolled hard, fed their team, and didn't provide any use to our team. Nither Vi nor Nidalee would listen to anything and kept doing what they were doing. I was a very successful support during lane phase. Before, I ignored all calls, and just pretty much took mid or top, because I was tired of not being able to have enough of an effect to carry as a support. But when I tried that once, I dominated my mid lane, got a few ganks on bot and top lane, but because of the bickering and arguing, nobody was able to cooperate and prevent the multiple 4 and 5 man ganks on my lane to shut me down. There's nothing I can do. This game is, at times, very unpleasant, because of people who just don't care and go out of their way to affect other people's experience.

I haven't went down in rank, because I did win one game out of 6 or 7, and it was enough points to prevent me from going back down into bronze. But we have GOT TO DO SOMETHING about this. I've never played another game where the community has such a poor attitude. The ones that care, and the people who don't troll, are very few and far between. Any ideas, any feedback? I'd like to advance in ranked, but no matter how supportive I try to be, it seems the bad games outweigh the good ones. I do really really really well in the games we win, and 8/10 times do very well in the games we lose. There have been a few losses where I started the snowball, but when I play with other good players, like my little brother (gold 1), we are usually able to dig our way back out with positive re-enforcement, and correcting mistakes.

Kinvaras666

04-04-2013

Loss forgiven is for server problems only

Player Someone

04-04-2013

I am just as bad. Sorry. I won't judge. I will forgive.