[Suggestion] More Summoner Icons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wishr

11-07-2010

Can u make a few new Summoner Icons, 2 make every player more individual. |Or you can add an option of creation of the icon - me it seems simply perfectly well! As they say a trifle, and it is pleasant!
Soz for bad english..

Commando Wolf

11-07-2010

Dragon and Baron icons ftw.

Godeken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2010

Now counting all the users, how many hundreds of thousands of users play LOL, then how big are those images? 40-100kb, then how many of those people host them on the server?

To be honest how many gigs would the users use? and how much time would you be wasted loading your tiny image inbetween hundreds of others...

LOL works in a sense that there are (just using random number) 20 icons... each icon is assigned a number. When loading, processing and load times are cut by 90% when loading 1 simple icon by a number no bigger than 2 bytes, instead of downloading your image every time.

miir

11-08-2010

well maybe RioT could make a community contest for the community to make and choose a handful of new icons. I'm sure they would get a positive response from the community because icons are small and quick to make, so I'm sure there would be several high quality ones.

wishr

11-09-2010

bump

1ucky

10-22-2011

if 15 mil ppl play this game... having at least the same number of summoner icons as champions sounds like a gud idea to me.