My experiment after my 2nd 2 week ban. Game notes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unrestricted PK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

So after every game since I got my last ban. I been keeping notes on what been going on. How it went, whether I think I got a report or not, did I act like a tool what I should have done/not done. Here is the progress so far.

1 game no reports
2 game possible report I said **** you to someone and wanted to surrender when they were th rowing. got to not do that
3 game carried hard shoudnt be reports i was nice
4 game. did great all got along enemy soraka was raging at both teams. don't think got report
5 game premade 5 man
6 game premade 5
7 game had really bad trolls 1 or 2 of them might have reported me because i said ill report them. from now on don't say you will report people
8 game proving grounds
9 game got reported by troll streamers who got mad at me for no ****ging reason sigh
10 game shoul dhave been all good.. lost my temper early
11 game probably got reported played as jungle ****gin people blame
12 going to stop playing ranked
13 should be no chance of report we came back and win and everyoen left lobby quickly
14 no reports reported bad feeder
15 we won no reports
16 failed hard 2 feeders everyone instantly left no reports
17 won hard rank no reports all get along
18 lost so bad might have got report because said lux was not good at support
19 won comeback possibly report from two trolls.. wo udlnt worry except any report on me is bad even if theirs have low weight. hope if goes to case they see.
20 won qualified for series we all got along
21 lost first game of series no reports we all reported a person who th rew on pu rpose he left instantly
22 won 2nd game of series got teamwork honor we all got along and had comeback win
23 won hard got promoted team wokred well together
24 won hard all worked together
25 lost but got along okay
26 lost again but should be no report teh people i fighting with left right away except tf.. he might have report me for chastsing him about his build.. he ****gin bilt like **** though
27 lost hard
28 lost hard should not be any report
29 comeback win got honor
30 won hard all got along
31 lost but soudnt have been reported
32 won hard might have got reported by the guy i said i was reporrting i said it he was *****ing supe rhard out of nowhere

I typed all of this quickly, plenty of errors etc. Just something to help me have perspective and maybe improve stuff by making it a habit to watch myself. I still have many slips.

f3zz1k

04-05-2013

Actually looks like your making an effort to not be an ass in game.... Mind you it wont save you from the tribunal. Just remember that in tribunal, you get punished if ever you get 0/x with anything but support champs... you won't get a chance to defend yourself. Also, a single swear is bannable... you get punished right away for those (even if you just said "f u" to the guys who just purposely stole first blue from jungler after saying he was gonna troll in champ select, since tribunal doesn't really see what's happening). You don't get any chance to explain those away.

But still, it's actually nice to see someone trying not to be an ass. We need more people like that.

AJStarhiker

04-05-2013

No, a 0/x is not an instant punish, even for an ADC. Neither is a single swear word.

Anyway, good job on working on being a more civil player.

SlamHannigan

04-05-2013

Tribunal is a lot more lenient than that. Good stuff, and yes, your note about not saying "f you" anymore is a solid idea. :P

Congratulate people on good plays and things they do right, as well. Good way of getting them on your side.