Bye League of legends. I'm finally unistalling this game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

llllDIEGOllll

04-03-2013

Yep. I really go tired tonight. No matter what Riot does, they can't prevent angry kids from playing the game, wich ruins the game for me. LOL is a teamwork game and I like playing with random people. Till tonight. Found so much hate. So much racism. Ok, I'm from Argentina, my name is Diego and you can consider me a latin guy. So what? What is wrong with that? So much I don't care about anyone. It's so sad that I prefer playing minesweeper for a week. Or perhaps I'll get a Nintendo Gameboy and play some good old Metroid 2. I have played more than 2000 games and attitude issues have reached my limit. I never got banned and I think no one has ever reported me. Sportmanship is for people who enjoy playing with others. I'm so sad right now but I'm happy to see that LOL has been just uninstalled.
So long!
Enjoy it while u can...

Player Someone

04-04-2013

Sorry. I am just as bad. I won't judge. I will forgive.

llllDIEGOllll

04-04-2013

Yeah. Spam it more.

ur154

04-04-2013

Good for you...

llllDIEGOllll

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ur154 View Post
Good for you...
That's what I'm talking about. Thanx for proving once again my point.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

I understand your problem; it's why I rarely queue for PvP matches alone. For team chat my suggestion is you add people you liked playing with to your friends with and queue as premade teams. If enemy chat is bothering you just disable it in the options.

llllDIEGOllll

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Guy View Post
I understand your problem; it's why I rarely queue for PvP matches alone. For team chat my suggestion is you add people you liked playing with to your friends with and queue as premade teams. If enemy chat is bothering you just disable it in the options.
Thanx for your suggestion. I kept playing for guys like you. But my limit has been reached.

Flyingbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

Mute button. It exists.
Stop letting petty things offend you.

cooljay167

04-04-2013

@flyingbox (i don't know how to use quote thingy)

I can never figure out how to get the mute button to work. no matter how much i type /mute

llllDIEGOllll

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingbox View Post
Mute button. It exists.
Stop letting petty things offend you.
I used to use mute button quite a lot. Bad player didnt offend me. They just made me sad. Couldn't avoid it. I have been playing for a year and now this game is over for me. So many other games are waiting to be played!!! Really I feel good now. No more stress in my brain xD