addicted to Permabans, I think I'm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir 2 Chainz

04-03-2013

So I have 5 Perma-Banned 30's.

I seem to have a repeat pattern. It started something like this:

First Account; Complete Noob
Mained 3's, lot of leaverbuster bans, some tribunal, start second account when first 1-3 day ban happens.

Second account; Meh, still noob, Leveled up while waiting for ban to come out, ended up getting this account to 30 before main account, through many tribunal bans I leveled first account to 14. 30 Got perma banned, Leveled 14 through to 30 while leveling a third account to 14.

Third aco****; catching on to game and how it works, getting more involved with guides etc.
That 30 got banned, took 14 to 30 through many tribunal bans while leveling another smurf.

Rinse and repeat about 6 times now.

I have gotten 5 30's permanently banned, most of which ranging in 20-100$ each.

Currently, with this account- I'm very knowledgeable with the game, itemization, and can perform all positions at about... gold Top/Jung, and potentially Diamond Support. Meh on mid, working on it.

It's level 29, and I have had similar rage patterns coming up, and I feel like I just may get perma banned.

I also feel that if it doesnt hit within 2-3 days of being 30, as it usally does, the rage might stop once out of Bronze/Silver.

Anyone else in the same boat as me? Anyone ever find a way to stop getting banned?
Whenever someone calls me "toxic" or a "troll"... I just feel like I have to completely exceed their expectations of what those are, and end up getting reported.

I also pretty much cynically poop on my team verbally when they do stupid stuff-- but if they didn't become butthurt over the situations and took it as a learning experience, I wouldn't get reported.

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? Questions?

Unrestricted PK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

I'm heading there.

4o4ShacoNotFound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

Improve your attitude. Criticize people in a different manner. Turn off your enemy team chat. Mute people you don't think you'll get along with.

Sir 2 Chainz

04-04-2013

Improving my attitude.
Well, y'see. I generally have a good attitude until 2-3 members of the team feed to an unwinnable game. Trust me, I'm the first to try and win 4v5's. I know when a game is unwinnable. On top of that the real toxic ******* make me lose my ****.

Criticizing people in a different manner.
I've heard cases of people getting banned for simply saying "easy" at the end of a game. I'm sure I could pad all of my comments with roses and lilies and still get reported. "It's not how you say it, it's how butthurt the 15 year old is that reads it."

Turn off enemy team chat.
Very true, nothing to argue with there.

Muting the people
Also works, very well. I do that.

ur154

04-04-2013

nerd rage

OhBoyItsaMegaman

04-04-2013

If you were given the choice to either say something offensive or say something constructive, and you knew that the offensive comment would lower your chances of winning, would you still go with that? I suspect that you are nowhere near as good as you think. Part of being a great player is being a team player, even when it means holding your tongue when you could give someone an insult that they really deserve.

If mid is 0/3 and down 30 cs at 10:00, don't say "our Lux is garbage, gg", say "their Fizz is amazing, we're going to have to do something about him." If their jungler has been ganking like crazy and yours is just farming, don't say "we lose, jungler doesn't know how to play Hec worth a ****ing damn", say "all lanes are doing pretty bad, gonna need some manmode ganks to turn this game around." See how that works? Even if it's a complete lie, if it wins you the game, say it. You can either say what's on your mind or you can win. If that's the only way you can push yourself to be positive, go into games with that attitude.

KrytoKronik

04-04-2013

Remember the golden AND silver rule and try to keep in mind that everyone's different and what may be fine to you to say, may be offensive to others and that is okay too.

Sir 2 Chainz

04-04-2013

Word. And no I definitely am not as good as I would like to be, but room for improvement with such ****ty players... is not going to happen.

I can say that I am generally better than most people I play with, quite often there are better players than me, for sure, however, when 90% of my games consist of top lane feeders, jungle feeding mid and bot, and bot lane losing miserably, along with mid-- you can't improve. I'd say about 40% of the time I can lead the team for a victory if they listen to my calls, albeit mostly risky calls, but when you're down 60 points in the 4th quarter, yanadameen.

I just want to get into some good ranked stages and actually go up against good players; it's the only way I'm going to improve.

KingStyleToast

04-04-2013

You must really love the game to keep leveling up so many accounts and spending more money on each. Too bad that it seems you don't love it enough to curb the behavior that keeps getting you banned.
I've never been banned, never received warnings, and doubt I will be. This doesn't mean I don't rage. I occasionally have rage moments that make most of the cases I review in the Tribunal look like the minutes from the kids Sunday School class at church. I mean I get absolutely totally and completely vicious beyond anything I've seen so far. The thing is I've only done this like three times in the nearly 2 years I've been playing. Those times were against a solo queuer who was being toxic themselves and totally trashing a game for my 4 man premade. i'm not proud of it and i felt bad for doing it but those were instances where i was sick of putting up with people's garbage and just felt the person really needed to be given the what for. most of the time i just ignore the trolls and toxic players and play nice and even ask them nicely to stop. sometimes it works. sometimes it doesn't. If it doesn't i just report them after game and add them to my ignore list.
The occasional outburst of rage typically won't get you banned. However if you do it often it will. If you find you're having a bad night and everything is ticking you off then walk away for a bit. Don't rage on the other players and cost yourself another account. By walk away i don't mean leave mid game either. wait until the game is over and then take a break for a while to relax.
Hope you can get it under control and hope to see you on the fields of justice one day

Kinvaras666

04-04-2013

Forget improving your attitude, with that many perma banned accounts, you should have quit already.