Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator Mode Won't Work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grayshot

04-03-2013

Every time I attempt to spectate a game (be it a suggested ranked game, a game of a friend, or the spectate portion of LOLreplay) the game will get into the loading screen, load up until a seemingly random point, and then stop loading. Sometimes it will just sit there indefinitely until I manually close the client but sometimes I get the error "Cannot load spectator data", or something to that effect. I can't seem to be able to access any spectator matches.

This is strange because I can load normal games perfectly fine. It seems to only be the Spectator client that I cannot use.

QuarterLime

04-03-2013

First I suggest disabling, or even uninstalling, LoLReplay. It could be that LoLReplay is causing some sort of conflict with the LoL Client.

If that does work, great!

If not, then it could be a LoL Client issue and I think you could try Repair your LoL Client by clicking the gear icon in the top right corner of the LoL Launcher (with the Play button) and clicking the Repair button.

That's the only suggestions I have and I hope the first option fixes this for you!

R3tibution

05-05-2013

Its not LolReplay and its not fixed by repair. I've had the same issue for several months. Just now seeking help (just got LolReplay and found the issue persists there as well) ... haven't found any (yet).

R3tibution

05-05-2013

its not lol replay and its not repairable. have had the same problem for at least a couple months. just got Lolre. and it happened there too. now looking for help. none found (yet).

PinoyAdrian

10-04-2014

Why won't League of Legends spectate game wont go live?