Viewing Spectator Mode.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Originaljkz

03-04-2013

I tried viewing a match in spectator mode and was sent to a blank screen. When I tried to exit I was prompted with a warning message that it might result in a ban if I leave. So I tried to hit the link to "reconnect" and nothing would happen so I finally just decided to exit regardless if I might get banned and when I re-entered the game I was prompted with a warning saying that if I leave another game I will be banned.

Also, while I was playing a game someone reset the wireless router in my house resulting in a disconnection from the game and again I was unable to reconnect after 5mins or so of sitting at the screen with the "reconnect" button in the middle of it. I checked the internet to make sure the connection was running okay and it was I think the link might be broken to be able to reconnect.

Other then that having a wonderful time playing LoL on my mac! ^_^

w3djyt

04-03-2013

I'm having the same problem. Any server I connect to, I get a blank/black screen, a message that I couldn't connect, and then I have to force quit to get out of the window. This happens even with the firewall off.

w3djyt

04-03-2013

I have the same problem, no matter what server I try to join, even if I turn the firewall off entirely.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3djyt View Post
I'm having the same problem. Any server I connect to, I get a blank/black screen, a message that I couldn't connect, and then I have to force quit to get out of the window. This happens even with the firewall off.
Are you 100% sure there's not some other antivirus or security software running that's interfering with your network connection? Have you tried restarting your router/modem?

Post your system specs and logs from a game where this happens.