Launcher Wont Open Again

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrossFitt

04-12-2013

These are my log files i'm attaching. I have just reinstalled the game (yesterday) after fully uninstalling/deleting and today i cannot open the client. (AGAIN :/ )

I do play on my Parallels using Bootcamp and have no issues with my Windows version, however i prefer to have this awesome (when working) Mac Client. It's smooth, fast and well made. Hope these logs help solve this.

I have a 17" MB Pro (Late 2011)
2.4 GHz Intel Core i7
16GB Ram
AMD Radeon HD 6770M (1024MB) Video card
Running OS X 10.8.3

Ediwir

Wrenchman

04-12-2013

there's been a guy reporting this on the italian forum, and apparently it got solved by updating the OS - i'd ask, at this point, wich OS version you guys are on (are you all on 10.8.3? if yes, try updating the system).

Ediwir

Wrenchman

04-12-2013

the italian guys who reported the issue had 10.8.3.

the ront1

06-18-2013

Go to your downloaded League of legends.dmg file (the one you use to install ) Open it . When the time comes to drag to app folder right click league icon > click show package contents > contents > rads Copy system. Go to your installed league app (the one in your apps folder >right click >show package contents >LOL>Rads > paste where system folder is and replace

Killstro101

12-21-2013

Seriously, im sick and tired of this dumb launcher saying either, USER KERNEL FAILED TO LOAD..... or it just not opening... please RIOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS im about to punch my computer...