Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Runeguard Volibear; Do Not Want. (Issue with Voli skins)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pompy The Pig

04-04-2013

Quote:
Kyle Ftw:
this means volibear will have no clothes on

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Bethiriam

04-04-2013

Quote:
Pompy The Pig:
Quote:
Kyle Ftw;36374316:
this means volibear will have no clothes on

You say that like it's a bad thing.

I'd feel uncomfortable when he gets close to Annie.

Sakuri Ono

04-05-2013

Bump

PakHunt3r

04-05-2013

I concur,
Also is anyone else extremely disappointed with the new ice particles for the new ice skins like ice drake snyvana's w and blackfrost anivia's ult? I mean you can barely see them and they just look like **** to be honest.... >_> I hope they don't go to live the way they are

Drodeka

04-05-2013

Agreed with OP. If they aren't going to make him a polar bear, at least make him something else. Like, Battlecast Cho' Gath is badass.

I think a Battlecast or Full Metal Volibear would be the coolest **** ever, and I don't even play Voli.

Sakuri Ono

04-06-2013

Bump time again.

Iklo

04-06-2013

Ill bump this.

Field Scout

04-06-2013

Maybe they could just invert his coat and his actual fur color

Kanderas

04-06-2013

Am I missing something here or is he not actually a polar bear in his vanilla skin? This thread is a complete waste of space. If you want to play polar bear Voli then use his deafault skin. If Voli is a polar bear, skins are about making him something other than a polar bear. Just like how Annie is a cute little fire girl, so she has skins making her frost girl, or goth girl, or chinese girl. Do you see people asking for EEVIL SPEYEDA LAYDEE Elise skin? No it's called Elise.

So stop your moaning the lot of you and play him with his default skin. Just because you won't be a member of the I Have A Skin So I'm Super Awesome Club when you use it doesn't make it any less legitimate or unworthy.

Rumicube

04-07-2013

bump