Dominion meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

solidrock943

04-03-2013

i was wondering if there was one in higher dominion games? if there is, what is the team composition

Torkable

04-03-2013

I like to use damage to kill other players and make all their base belong to me.

HaIfhearted

04-03-2013

Yes, there is.
Come check out the weekly DominateDominion tournament if you want to see it in action ^_^

Anyways, the 2 basic teamcomps seen are usually Tank/Bruiser/Mage/ADC and x2 Bruiser/Mage.

You want a mix of physical and magic damage so that the enemy team can't get away with stacking a single form of defenses, SOME ability to hit things at range, some damage, and some resemblance of a front line.

As long as you fit the criterion above, your team is probably good to go.

Fancy Wolf

04-04-2013

Revive, and Garrison or Exhaust

Atahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-04-2013

The meta in dominion is pick kassadin.

The rest of your team doesnt matter as long as they pick semi-competitive choices.

Unless the enemy team picks kassadin, you should win every time. There is no champion that actually counters a champion with a slow that lasts forever, ON TOP OF a silence that lasts forever, ON TOP OF infinite blinks.

Did I mention all that CC/mobility is tacked onto a champion with tons of front end burst?

Totally stupid. And because he's balanced in normals, riot won't touch him.

Until they gut either his CC or his mobility, he will always be a problem in dominion. They need to address this sometime.

Bunnle

04-04-2013

Always pick Kassadin.

Then you pick Jayce, Nidalee, Teemo and Heimerdinger/Yorick.

Then you win.

molokodude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

Tournaments are also free to enter btw