I might turn toxic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NomadicMage

04-03-2013

I just had three out of my four games as a loss. It's no ordinary loss either. I get screwed over to the max. I try to play this game and have some fun but others seems to try and ruin the whole experience which makes me just want to blame everyone and curse at them. I'm tired of being match with people whom I block for a reason and be matched up in the same team again. Then have to deal to the same things that made me block them in the first place. I don't mind losing but when people do it on purpose it just makes me mad. I feel like I might become a toxic player soon. I can't deal with players who purposely play the game to feed and laugh at people's reaction over it. I might turn toxic soon or maybe not. I just hope these people get banned or at least not be match as my teammate again.

Techno Dragon

04-04-2013

It doesn't sound like you're playing to have fun if you're getting upset over losing... If you truly feel like you may become toxic, then i'd suggest either taking a small break, or looking at how you can change yourself. Try to think of it this way: once a troll appears, just sit back, take a breath, and just do what you can during the game. Prepare for the worst, and take the opportunity to practice during that game. Work on warding, CS, or ganks. Make something positive out of it.

Just realize that you should not drop to their level. Be positive as much as possible, and work to be a better player.

Best of luck!

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

When you are getting mad at things, makes a custom game of you and bots,
There you can kill, troll and curse as much as you want.

So relieving.

Player Someone

04-04-2013

I hear you. I feel the same way. I won't judge those toxic people. I forgive them.

f3zz1k

04-05-2013

Everyone is toxic, and all toxic people blame toxic people for them becoming toxic...
tbh, best thing to do is play a few crystal scar games (they are usually much less toxic than ranked for example) and then when you play ranked, unless you really need to call for things, ask everyone to use pings to communicate then mute them all... or pretend they are muted and dont respond to anything... just do your thing... ignore the trolls and hard carry your way to victory.

Remember this: randoms are like bots... the only difference is that they swear at you and blame you for them sucking... the rest is about the same.

LoLtr0ll1ngOMG

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Dragon View Post
It doesn't sound like you're playing to have fun if you're getting upset over losing... If you truly feel like you may become toxic, then i'd suggest either taking a small break, or looking at how you can change yourself. Try to think of it this way: once a troll appears, just sit back, take a breath, and just do what you can during the game. Prepare for the worst, and take the opportunity to practice during that game. Work on warding, CS, or ganks. Make something positive out of it.

Just realize that you should not drop to their level. Be positive as much as possible, and work to be a better player.

Best of luck!
Your dumb. Once a troll appears you cannot avoid being bad. You are as good as the team. If the troll ****kkks up. You ****kkkk up. You can still be nice to the troll but if the troll reports you for your 0/10/0 score then yes your going to be punished and banned because obviously you did bad during that match even being nice to everyone.

BECAUSE RIOT ALLOWS IT!!!!!!!

Your logic is stupid as ****kkk

N0peTheVagineer

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Dragon View Post

Best of luck!
what he's trying to say is, he gets pissed because he can't have fun. i get the same way, always trollers always that person(s) that have to ruin the game for you. then try to make the game last longer when you wana leave and go find another group of players who will hopefully be good, not troll, or dc. and when people have to **** with you wither from chat or ingame such as telling the enemy team what your doing or doing something to ruin a kill, or even doing something to get you killed. -_- best to say trollers turn people toxic

HenryKrinkle

04-05-2013

angry people make me laugh. angry people who became angry because of other angry people make me laugh even more

chill

LoLtr0ll1ngOMG

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryKrinkle View Post
angry people make me laugh. angry people who became angry because of other angry people make me laugh even more

chill
You laugh at me so im going to report you because you hurt my feelings by laughing at me. You are now banned by riot from the tribunal for laughing at the player and hurting his feelings X)

f3zz1k

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLtr0ll1ngOMG View Post
Your dumb. Once a troll appears you cannot avoid being bad. You are as good as the team. If the troll ****kkks up. You ****kkkk up. You can still be nice to the troll but if the troll reports you for your 0/10/0 score then yes your going to be punished and banned because obviously you did bad during that match even being nice to everyone.

BECAUSE RIOT ALLOWS IT!!!!!!!

Your logic is stupid as ****kkk
This actually happened to me... two games over a few months... one was 0/11 and the other 0/13. I was obviously trolling... especially in the one game where only one person got a kill on our team, and the average deaths where over 10 >.>