Account being banned without a reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terrog

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarmoon View Post
Thanks for your advice, I have been trying hard to be cool and nice all the time. Sometimes, human being is human being, I admit i was out of control for a few games. But I will change myself
doubt it. Tribunal rocks. enjoy your ban

Sugarmoon

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrog View Post
i dont claim to be a serious LoL player. I have played this game awhile tho. I do understand how the tribunal works. I also have never even been warned. I am serious about my comment
That's the part I m quite sad about this game. If you get serious and dedicated, you get into trouble one day. I learnt to not be serious about win or loss anymore. But I really did invest my effort to be a good player and good mannered person, which I don't think anyone can deny it including tribunal. All I want is justice.

Sugarmoon

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindair View Post
This guys doesn't understand he wasn't banned for being bad but for being bad to the other player...sigh
Thanks for your advice, I was being nice most of the time. You can judge me, it's your choice.I don't disagree.

Torrigon

04-03-2013

The year the account is banned till is also a code, usually 2223 means a billing error

Sugarmoon

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftestblade View Post
Each type of permabannable offense has a set year, so people can narrow down why they were perma'd. This one would appear to be the year set for billing errors.
That explains a lot.. Thanks so much for your help.. ! bro

Sugarmoon

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrog View Post
doubt it. Tribunal rocks. enjoy your ban
Hehe, How can people be happy about others being banned. If you have some kind of compassion, this community would be better. Honestly, That's the last comment and reply I will have for you. Not worth my time