Which champs could use new development?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falkirion

04-04-2013

I always wanted to know more about Jarvan's journey across the Great Barrier.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

LeBlanc and her Black Rose

More specifically : A young, ambitious upstart (a guy) who wants to get rid of the tradition of the Matron of the Black Rose and the whole Emilia LeBlanc persona

Or just see wth happens now between LB and Swain I mean... He got power over Noxus, I doubt he'll share with LB

CabecoteNA

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl View Post
Actually I think her whole "Oh I want to make it so Zaun isn't an amoral meritocracy of jerks" was a nice angle.

EDIT:

Granted I don't think she should SUCCEED

I like Zaun and Noxus :3
I think that too ^^ My only problem is that I can't find a reason for her magic to be justified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryiel View Post
LeBlanc and her Black Rose

More specifically : A young, ambitious upstart (a guy) who wants to get rid of the tradition of the Matron of the Black Rose and the whole Emilia LeBlanc persona

Or just see wth happens now between LB and Swain I mean... He got power over Noxus, I doubt he'll share with LB
I hope that after this Freljord event, we get to see a Noxus one. The Black Rose has so many mysteries tied to it. Can't wait for what is to come

Vongeo

04-05-2013

I feel like there is no saving the old lore from rewrites. The team can basically say that with any difficulty they run into that the lore is too hard to work with and has limits to its growth. With the rampant Retconning I don't think its likely lore will progress without being changed or tweaked to fit the mood of the time.

SWGrulz

04-06-2013

it certainly reflects very poorly on their writers when they say stuff like they *could not* tell any new stories with trundle as he was....

I mean, come on, I've seen several explanations around the forums which even in an off-handed manner easily reconcile any conflicts between the old lore and new direction, and come up with more than a handful of my own.

----
I definitely like interconnectivity between characters, so in more direct response to OP I'd like to see some of the characters who currently don't have many links given some further development.

SO basically, you look at this neat little chart by Engrailed:
http://i.imgur.com/mdInPVf.jpg
((from: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3144762))

and any of them who don't have lines, or don't have many lines, should get more :P