Which champs could use new development?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mutterscrawl

Senior Member

04-03-2013

I think everyone would like to avoid flat-out reworks of existing lore but after the Freljord what region / set of characters do you feel should get attention next?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreadedchaos

Junior Member

04-03-2013

Tryndamere and Ashe. I feel their story could be so much more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mutterscrawl

Senior Member

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadedchaos View Post
Tryndamere and Ashe. I feel their story could be so much more.
I figure they'll be active once the Ice-Witch / Freljord War gets more underway.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuzAnn

Senior Member

04-03-2013

Anivia, Nunu, Volibear... They call that land home too, after all. Anivia was allied with Ashe last we heard, and I don't think the Cryophoenix would appreciate the "unnatural" magic that Lissandra uses and her wanting to bring about a premature ice age.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CabecoteNA

Senior Member

04-04-2013

Janna to be honest. I think she should receive a retcon on her lore too. Heck, it would make more sense if she was from Freljord.....not Zaun/Piltover related.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HamburgerTime

Member

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabecoteNA View Post
Janna to be honest. I think she should receive a retcon on her lore too. Heck, it would make more sense if she was from Freljord.....not Zaun/Piltover related.
Really? My favorite place was Zuan because of the spectrum i mean, Janna Twitch Blitz, Mundo, Singed, Warwick, Victor, and now Zac. I liked the early diversity and the fact that they had a mix of evil rich and honest poor.

now it just seems more and more evil, as they move the neutral/good characters to Piltover. Zuan should be a Chaotic city, but a neutral chaos, not an inherently evil one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CabecoteNA

Senior Member

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamburgerTime2 View Post
Really? My favorite place was Zuan because of the spectrum i mean, Janna Twitch Blitz, Mundo, Singed, Warwick, Victor, and now Zac. I liked the early diversity and the fact that they had a mix of evil rich and honest poor.

now it just seems more and more evil, as they move the neutral/good characters to Piltover. Zuan should be a Chaotic city, but a neutral chaos, not an inherently evil one.
I understand your point but still Janna's lore doesn't make sense, thematically wise. Zaun is the place where science has no limits. It doesn't strike as a place where people could gain magic powers...Ok, maybe some spectrum of magic, but elemental magic? Doesn't fit Zaun to the slightest, hence my post.
Having Janna come from Freljord would make more sense because of her theme.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HamburgerTime

Member

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabecoteNA View Post
I understand your point but still Janna's lore doesn't make sense, thematically wise. Zaun is the place where science has no limits. It doesn't strike as a place where people could gain magic powers...Ok, maybe some spectrum of magic, but elemental magic? Doesn't fit Zaun to the slightest, hence my post.
Having Janna come from Freljord would make more sense because of her theme.
yeah no it would work, they already had Janna leave Zuan because instead of chaotic it's just evil now,which imo is lame. They did the same thing with Blitzcrank. Personally I liked the old Zuan because they had good guys and bad guys. Now it's just bad guys because all the good guys leave.

I mean Singed Warwick and Prof Piddlewink (is that his name) are evil and they do it for one of the most evil reasons too. Money


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CabecoteNA

Senior Member

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamburgerTime2 View Post
yeah no it would work, they already had Janna leave Zuan because instead of chaotic it's just evil now,which imo is lame. They did the same thing with Blitzcrank. Personally I liked the old Zuan because they had good guys and bad guys. Now it's just bad guys because all the good guys leave.

I mean Singed Warwick and Prof Piddlewink (is that his name) are evil and they do it for one of the most evil reasons too. Money
It's Zaun dude xD Anyway, like you, I love and want Zaun to have good guys or atleast neutral. But, still, Janna... her background story makes sense, but my problem is with her type of magic. Elemental magic (Wind magic to be exact) doesn't match Zaun theme in my opinion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mutterscrawl

Senior Member

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabecoteNA View Post
Janna to be honest. I think she should receive a retcon on her lore too. Heck, it would make more sense if she was from Freljord.....not Zaun/Piltover related.
Actually I think her whole "Oh I want to make it so Zaun isn't an amoral meritocracy of jerks" was a nice angle.

EDIT:

Granted I don't think she should SUCCEED

I like Zaun and Noxus :3


12